Jeffboy24

Supercars for Breakfast How is it Possible?

7 posts in this topic

I just did all the Drift Zones. Found it easier than most people were saying. Now i'm doing this trophy.

I bought a Nissan GT-R Premium and put it up to 399 in the Race Class. But there is just no chance on beating the "1% Club".

The Lamborghini that one of the people in the crew is using is just to quick in the straight line. Also my GT-R Premium is driving like a board threw the corners.

It's overtaking me like i wasn't there. 

What can i do to get this done? Am i doing something wrong? 

Edited by Jeffboy24

2 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

I just did all the Drift Zones. Found it easier than most people were saying. Now i'm doing this trophy.

I bought a Nissan GT-R Premium and put it up to 399 in the Race Class. But there is just no chance on beating the "1% Club".

The Lamborghini that one of the people in the crew is using is just to quick in the straight line. Also my GT-R Premium is driving like a board threw the corners.

It's overtaking me like i wasn't there. 

What can i do to get this done? Am i doing something wrong? 

Are you utilizing the bonus you get from having multiple parts from the same brand? I don't remember having any issue with the race. Think I did it first try.

If you struggle to beat them in normal way, just crash or spin their cars, you will get a nice advantage, they won't catch up

On 13/01/2019 at 11:22 PM, makka77pakka said:

If you struggle to beat them in normal way, just crash or spin their cars, you will get a nice advantage, they won't catch up

Agreed! worked for me.

So is this game any more difficult than the gold plated trophy from N4S? I can’t be bothered with the stress if it’s even close to being as difficult?

Definitely wrecking their cars helped, I just did them all but it the GTR 1999 because I didn't read properly and now have to do again 😫

I had no difficulty with 1% club in my level 394 gtr, as opponents are underlevelled in comparison to you if your performance rating is that high.

then again, I suppose it is on-road racing that i prefer in this game instead of drift or off road so maybe i was better suited to this particular trophy?