Hello everybody :D

BerunBiH

9 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site!  There are some great games on the PS3 (I still play them!) and it is a console I'll always have.  

I know the PS3 has a lot of games and some of the best ever are on it,and I sure I hope I will play them,and thank you my friend :D 

7 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting (When you feel like it! lol)!

Thank you very much,I'm :D curently working on the platinum for Metal Gear Solid 3 :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BerunBiH said:

I know the PS3 has a lot of games and some of the best ever are on it,and I sure I hope I will play them,and thank you my friend :D 

Thank you very much,I'm :D curently working on the platinum for Metal Gear Solid 3 :) 

No problem! And, thanks for the follow!  I'm still working on Bioshock Infinite, RDR and GTA V on the PS3.  Just hope the servers don't close on the R* games. :(

21 hours ago, Lorajet said:

No problem! And, thanks for the follow!  I'm still working on Bioshock Infinite, RDR and GTA V on the PS3.  Just hope the servers don't close on the R* games. :(

If you need help on RDR call me I wanted the platinum there too but because of a bug I can't activate a side mission and my game progress is at 98.5% so I gave up on the platinum for that but I'm there if you need help :D 

21 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Hey there! Welcome to the site and I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

Thank you my mate :D 

21 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Welcome o/

Thank you :) 

21 hours ago, Tomthehitman91 said:

Welcome 263a.png

I still love playing on the PS3, some great games on it!

Sure it has,I love the PS3 and thank you :D 

19 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Welcome and hope you will stay for a long time bro ;)

Hope too mate,thank you :D 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BerunBiH said:

If you need help on RDR call me I wanted the platinum there too but because of a bug I can't activate a side mission and my game progress is at 98.5% so I gave up on the platinum for that but I'm there if you need help :D 

Thank you my mate :D 

Thank you :) 

Sure it has,I love the PS3 and thank you :D 

Hope too mate,thank you :D 

No worries. Good luck on your platinums :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Harley Quinn said:

Welcome to the site!  Good luck on your trophy hunting quest.  I will probably never stop using the PS3 - it has some of the best games on it, so you'll meet quite a few of us that still use that console. :)

Thank you :D and I know,even Call of Duty 3 that came out 2006 has still online players xD so the PS3 is far from death and I'm glad for that hahahah

• Like 1

Just now, BerunBiH said:

Thank you :D and I know,even Call of Duty 3 that came out 2006 has still online players xD so the PS3 is far from death and I'm glad for that hahahah

You know, I still want to get back to Bioshock Infinite on the PS3, but don't have a clue on how many of the Voxophones and Kinetoscopes I've collected :(

2 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

You know, I still want to get back to Bioshock Infinite on the PS3, but don't have a clue on how many of the Voxophones and Kinetoscopes I've collected :(

That's the only BioShock I don't have sadly,but I'm planing on buying it and also it's sad that Bioshock's 2 online is dead,it just ain't an online game but I think it has some online trophys

On 1/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, BerunBiH said:

I come from a post war country in Europe preatty shitty down here...

My friend!! I come from Bosna as well! My family and I moved to America back in 1996, but it's so cool to see a fellow Bosanac on this website! Dobro došli, i bujrum! :)

Edited by SlyForeigner
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SlyForeigner said:

My friend!! I come from Bosna as well! My family and I moved to America back in 1996, but it's so cool to see a fellow Bosanac on this website! Dobro došli, i bujrum! :)

Hvala ti brate moj i meni je drago da nisam sam ovdje od nas Bosanaca :D 

• Like 1

On 16/01/2019 at 4:48 PM, Harley Quinn said:

Welcome to the site!  Good luck on your trophy hunting quest.  I will probably never stop using the PS3 - it has some of the best games on it, so you'll meet quite a few of us that still use that console. :)

I still use the PS3 myself. Currently working on MXGP and casually playing Black Ops Zombies in my spare time. I spend most of my gaming time on PS4 however, especially cos of trophy guides I make. 

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I still use the PS3 myself. Currently working on MXGP and casually playing Black Ops Zombies in my spare time. I spend most of my gaming time on PS4 however, especially cos of trophy guides I make. 

I have to say Black Ops 1 Zombies is so much fun,for me that's a party game when some of my friends come over we just enjoy it and laugh while we play it. For me the best Call of Duty if you are looking for fun with your friends for sure :D 

38 minutes ago, BerunBiH said:

I have to say Black Ops 1 Zombies is so much fun,for me that's a party game when some of my friends come over we just enjoy it and laugh while we play it. For me the best Call of Duty if you are looking for fun with your friends for sure :D 

I agree with you on that buddy. Me and a friend of mine used to play but her PS3 broke so we play on PS4 together instead. :)

• Like 1