98% of this game

Blazhead

Hi, i don't have " run like winds " trophy so i can't have the Platinium but, i want have 98% trophies and my question is : how i can sure haker's don't pop my trophies ? I don't want trophy hacked so i fear play multiplayer this game, Can i unlocked all trophies in private match and if i do, my trophies are safe ?

5 hours ago, Blazhead said:

Hi, i don't have " run like winds " trophy so i can't have the Platinium but, i want have 98% trophies and my question is : how i can sure haker's don't pop my trophies ? I don't want trophy hacked so i fear play multiplayer this game, Can i unlocked all trophies in private match and if i do, my trophies are safe ?

Yes, you can safely unlock all mp trophies in an invite-only session. The risk of running into hackers can happen when looking for public lobbies. To prevent that, when loading the game, make sure you always go to the story mode first and then choose an invite-only session. This way you will never run into hackers.

Edited by Shiganshina

7 hours ago, Shiganshina said:

Yes, you can safely unlock all mp trophies in an invite-only session. The risk of running into hackers can happen when looking for public lobbies. To prevent that, when loading the game, make sure you always go to the story mode first and then choose an invite-only session. This way you will never run into hackers.

Thanks you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...