puckelberry

DLC or Sequel?

9 posts in this topic

I loved this game it was the most insanely adorable thing ever. Having Astro wave hello always made me grin, add to that the gameplay was brilliant and the challenges enjoyable and not too easy. I would love to see some DLC for this. I was wondering if anyone else thought the same.

Would you like to see this game receive DLC? In what form? Or would you prefer there to be a full sequel?

Rather they focus efforts on a sequel.

Im sure we will just get a sequel,  the VR community loves this game and sony loves money so I am sure we will get another in the next couple years or maybe as a release for PS5's VR.

43 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Im sure we will just get a sequel,  the VR community loves this game and sony loves money so I am sure we will get another in the next couple years or maybe as a release for PS5's VR.

Wont psvr be compatable with ps5. I realky hope so

Im on world 2 at the moment and its one of the best platforming games ive played and that includes the nintendo offerings. Its not too far behind the mario galaxy games. So i hope they take a couple years and make a sequal with another shiny plat 😊

2 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Wont psvr be compatable with ps5. I realky hope so

Im on world 2 at the moment and its one of the best platforming games ive played and that includes the nintendo offerings. Its not too far behind the mario galaxy games. So i hope they take a couple years and make a sequal with another shiny plat 1f60a.png

Im hoping the current VR will be compatible with the ps5 but I am sure they will have an upgraded less pixelized version of VR on PS5 and will want to show it off with a new Astrobot.  Your in for a treat,  I wasn't super into astrobot until worlds 3-4-5,  the final boss is so amazing to fight.

16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Im hoping the current VR will be compatible with the ps5 but I am sure they will have an upgraded less pixelized version of VR on PS5 and will want to show it off with a new Astrobot.  Your in for a treat,  I wasn't super into astrobot until worlds 3-4-5,  the final boss is so amazing to fight.

U might be right cos ive erd they are already in works for a psvr 2 which might wait for ps5. Hopefully its wireless cos the worst probem with vr are the chuffing wires. Ive never got motion sickness but for some reason felt quite sick at the top of the beanstalk level lol

I don't mind DLC but I'd love the sequel to be a flagship PSVR 2 title for next gen

On 1/20/2019 at 2:05 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

I don't know if they're making a second PSVR, but Sony has confirmed that the current one will work with PS5. I'd be fine if games looked better on PSVR2, if they're making that, but hopefully none of the games will be exclusive to that, so those of us who already have it don't need to shell out even more. 

11 hours ago, JinjonatorX said:

I don't know if they're making a second PSVR, but Sony has confirmed that the current one will work with PS5. I'd be fine if games looked better on PSVR2, if they're making that, but hopefully none of the games will be exclusive to that, so those of us who already have it don't need to shell out even more. 

I think it has been confirmed that there will be a new VR headset just not on launch with the ps5.  It has also been confirmed the current headset will work with the ps5 as well.