The Grand Tour Game Trophy Thoughts?

MidnightDragon

4 hours ago, Conker said:

looks easy, but i don't care should be good fun, hope there's so great dialog from the 3 to give us some great laughs xD 

The game is literally the shows actual episodes but you play whenever there's a driving scene/challenge which you have to fulfil. Then afterwards, the episode will continue. You have the option to skip the show and go to the next driving sequence, but then what's the point in missing the show and not understanding the driving challenges you're partaking in ?

• Like 4

Seems like they had some sayings in the trophy list, seeing the trophy names ? 

I hope that it's actually good, since the presence of those 3 in it, made it an instant pre-order when I saw it.. 

We can't really say anything about difficulty for now, since the golds can be easy or hard, and while the existence of "power ups" makes me believe that it's more on the arcade side, I read that it uses a modified rFactor physics.. So quite far from arcade.. 

4 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I'm gonna be honest here, the concept of this is brilliant I think, it's like Telltale and Wales Interactive had a game baby. xD 

Also split-screen in 2019? I approve of this. :yay:

It's actually even more rare than that, it's 4 player split screen! 

20 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Seems like they had some sayings in the trophy list, seeing the trophy names 1f602.png 

I hope that it's actually good, since the presence of those 3 in it, made it an instant pre-order when I saw it.. 

We can't really say anything about difficulty for now, since the golds can be easy or hard, and while the existence of "power ups" makes me believe that it's more on the arcade side, I read that it uses a modified rFactor physics.. So quite far from arcade.. 

It's actually even more rare than that, it's 4 player split screen! 

Yes 4 player!

1 minute ago, RHD89 said:

I really like this game, really enjoyable. Anyone know a faster way to grind the wins and power ups trophies? These are the only ones left for me as of what possible to achieve right now.

I haven't gone for those yet because I'm gonna see if it will come naturally through a playthrough but I'm sure you could just keep pressing replay Everytime you finish the races that have them.

Edited by NutellaOrgies

Just now, NutellaOrgies said:

I haven't gone for those yet because I'm gonna see if it will come naturally through a playthrough but I'm sure you could just keep pressing replay Everytime you finish the races that have them.

The thing is I tired going for that 190 mph trophy in multiplayer short first race and it didn’t register, I had to do it on one of the episodes, so I am not sure what’s the best way to grind the ones left.

10 minutes ago, RHD89 said:

The thing is I tired going for that 190 mph trophy in multiplayer short first race and it didn’t register, I had to do it on one of the episodes, so I am not sure what’s the best way to grind the ones left.

To get that trophy it needs to be done in the Rimac car, you use it in season 2