The Grand Tour Game Trophy Thoughts?

MidnightDragon

43 minutes ago, john_cena1993 said:

just want to ask the same question. Tried it also multiple times in MP.

Any ideas about this trophy? ("TBD")

Probably wait until the devs will add this gadget into the game. Today's update didn't fix it either, maybe next week <.<

16 minutes ago, RLGN said:

Probably wait until the devs will add this gadget into the game. Today's update didn't fix it either, maybe next week <.<

Yeah, the lead balloon hasn't shown up on the Xbox achievement list either so I think they just messed up and added the trophy too early. We still have 9 episodes left so it should appear in 1 of those. But I wish they would stop adding gadgets as each new one makes getting 50 even longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

Yeah, the lead balloon hasn't shown up on the Xbox achievement list either so I think they just messed up and added the trophy too early. We still have 9 episodes left so it should appear in 1 of those. But I wish they would stop adding gadgets as each new one makes getting 50 even longer.

I think you only need those for 100% but not for platinum. But I'm also not a big fan of those trophies because it's mostly always the same.

Finish Episode, Use 50 the Gadget X, Do something special in the Episode. All bronze no silver or gold.

On 17/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, jninja79 said:

@FlareZero Its an interesting concept for a game. The transition from video to gameplay I felt was really fluent, driving wise the vehicles handled pretty well and nothing was too much of a challenge to point of it being no fun which for me happens a lot in racing games. It also managed to capture the likeness of the trio extremely well. Overall I was satisfied with what I got for the price I paid so id say yes. It is a good game.

well, it si good for some people for other is not.........

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/03/2019 at 8:23 PM, manuel-yahoo_it said:

Guys for the 50 wins with each characters where do you recommend doing it?

Split screen grand prix vs easy CPU over 7 races. Use the rimac on the first track you do in game (dry lake bed or something like that). Takes about 45 seconds each race and you can farm power ups too. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

Split screen grand prix vs easy CPU over 7 races. Use the rimac on the first track you do in game (dry lake bed or something like that). Takes about 45 seconds each race and you can farm power ups too. 

Thanks Gumby!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, FlareZero said:

It is a good game?

I mean for the price? Hell yeah. Especially if you're a fan of the show. If you haven't already watched the episodes, they also offer the entertainment factor of getting to watch pretty much of all of them for free. Personally, I watched all three seasons prior to starting the game but it was still nice to drive all the vehicles and setpieces I saw on the show