Quick 100%, No platinum trophies?

Bodhi-Cypher

Hi all,

I am just going to start this with a couple of apologies, as I am a new member and still working my way around the site - so firstly apologies if this is the wrong place for this post, and secondly apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere (I tried searching, but didn't quite find what I was looking for!)...

I was wondering whether any of you good people could recommend any games that provide a quick and fairly easy (but enjoyable) 100% that have no platinum trophy. Games can be PS3 or PS4, but no vita games please. Whilst I battle through some of my more intensive games, I want a couple of ideas of what to play for a quick trophy fix (been a while since I heard that ping!)

All recommendations are kindly welcomed :) and thank you in advance

Bodhi 

I have been avoiding plats lately, but since I'm still joining community events here, I have been playing a lot of non-plat games, so check my profile. 

But to name a few, the digital version on Back to the Future, both Sam & Max series, The Walking Dead Season 2 (only), The Walking Dead Michonne, Hatoful Boyfriend, Child of Light, Flower, Beyond Good and Evil, Doodle God/Evil (Kingdom is grindy, boring). 

5 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

If you click on "GAMES" at the top of the screen it'll take you to a list that you can search and organize by average completion. The higher percentages will be the easiest games to finish.

That will give him mainly easy/fast plats, not many non-plats actually.. And the few non-plats are terrible or JPN only (I did that search recently) 

• Like 1

I'd recommend checking out these games here to start you off. You'll find more game walkthroughs of varying lengths of time such as these ones on my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBlakkVulture

HiQ Ace, which is free to buy and takes about 1 hour - 90 minutes: 

Dead Secret, which takes about 45 minutes: 

Astrology & Horoscopes Premium, which takes less than 5 minutes: 

Nekopara Vol. 1, which takes 15-20 minutes: 

NBA 2K19 Prelude, which is free and takes about 20 minutes: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bodhi-Cypher said:

Wow - thank you all for such quick and helpful responses!!

Will check out all of your recommendations (well, at least the ones I haven't already started!). 

No problem at all dude. Of course, NBA 2K19 Prelude and HiQ Ace are free so you won't need to worry about money there lol xD 

Just now, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

No problem at all dude. Of course, NBA 2K19 Prelude and HiQ Ace are free so you won't need to worry about money there lol xD 

I already have the NBA 2K19 Prelude trophy (although it took me a hell of a lot longer than you!!! lol), but will definitely look at the HiQ Ace option tonight!

Once again, thank you!

2 minutes ago, Bodhi-Cypher said:

I already have the NBA 2K19 Prelude trophy (although it took me a hell of a lot longer than you!!! lol), but will definitely look at the HiQ Ace option tonight!

Once again, thank you!

Well, I skipped the games and everything. Maybe that's why :P The other games I suggested are on sale atm in EU region, and like I say, there's more on my channel if needed. :) 

• Like 1

Why are people so obsessed with getting easy platinums and easy 100 percent games these days?

Are you guys in some sort of competition? Do you feel a need to gain a lot of trophies because you think it's necessary?

You just want easy shit handed to you. Doesn't mean it's fun or enjoyable, it's because you want all the trophies in the game.

If that's what you're going for, then you might as well make five different region accounts, hook them all up on one PS4, buy all the stacks for "said" easy game, and speed run through them.

There's SIX stacks of Jack n' Jill DX and SIX stacks of FullBlast if you have all the region accounts necessary to get them. Here you go. 12 platinums in just a few hours.

Play some fucking actual games every now and then.

Don't get too upset. I think you might have missed this bit: "Whilst I battle through some of my more intensive games, I want a couple of ideas of what to play for a quick trophy fix (been a while since I heard that ping!)".

When I saw the mention of NBA 2K19 Prelude in this topic yesterday I started up my PS4 and played through it for a quick but fun 100%. I will do the other prelude too probably at some point (2K18). I had fun with it and there really is nobody who can convince me otherwise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Don't get too upset. I think you might have missed this bit: "Whilst I battle through some of my more intensive games, I want a couple of ideas of what to play for a quick trophy fix (been a while since I heard that ping!)".

When I saw the mention of NBA 2K19 Prelude in this topic yesterday I started up my PS4 and played through it for a quick but fun 100%. I will do the other prelude too probably at some point (2K18). I had fun with it and there really is nobody who can convince me otherwise.

I had fun with it too. Although there are a couple of missable trophies in 2K18. One of them is the one relating to the shoes you can take a selfie with. I somehow missed out on one of the trophies (Can't remember which one) but I never bothered to go back and get it xD (I may do if I can be bothered to)

Here is a guide relating to the "It'll Last Longer" trophy (The missable trophy) if needed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KfS6UpjEE 

• Like 1

Thank you all for your suggestions - there are quite a few that I will definitely be purchasing. 

Also, thanks Spaz for your insight - but I don't think you understood what I was asking - I don't want anything handed to me, I just wanted some fun games to play that didn't require hundreds of hours to complete. Something to dip into and feel that you have reached a conclusion quite quickly in comparison to other games - and don't require a seemingly endless grind. 

• Like 4

On 16-1-2019 at 0:22 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Here is a guide relating to the "It'll Last Longer" trophy (The missable trophy) if needed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KfS6UpjEE 

Thanks! I did NBA2K18 as well now. The missable trophies are not really a problem when you know where to get them. I am glad you pointed these ones out because it was fun to play a little basketball without having to do the whole game which would quickly grow old.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Thanks! I did NBA2K18 as well now. The missable trophies are not really a problem when you know where to get them. I am glad you pointed these ones out because it was fun to play a little basketball without having to do the whole game which would quickly grow old.

No worries. Yeah, the game can get pretty boring eventually. I love the Preludes though. You don't have to do much and you get easy trophies.