Resident Evil Outbreak: Tall oaks for Vita

tw34kfr34ky

A Resident Evil on the Vita could be absolutely amazing. I think Capcom has finally realized what fans want with the success of Revelations so hopefully they will give us a genuine survival horror title for the Vita. I'm not going to get excited until I see gameplay. 

Parker

• Like 1

Another Outbreak game would be sick! I loved Outbreak and file #2, but many people didn't because of the PS2's shitty internet. I appreciated them for what they trying to do even though they were flawed. I'm not sure about how I feel about it being on the Vita though (even though I do moan about it needing more games). I can only imagine all of the multiplayer trophies now! :(

Edited by Deth

so whered you find that picture? is it real?

i found it here,they say they found it on a polish site http://www.9lives.be/nieuws/resident-evil-outbreak-tall-oaks-geteased-voor-de-ps-vita

not hearing anything about it on e3 isnt very promising it might just be fake..but lets keep our hopes up :)

I just started playing resident evil 6 last weekend and noticed the town where the game starts is called Tall Oaks.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked resident evil 6

Everyone wants resi to return to its original survival horror roots, but it just isn't going to happen so might as well enjoy what we get.

Resident evil 6 IS a good game, if people just play it for what it is and stop compairing it to the best entries in the franchise they would realise it.

• Like 1