Exekias the Legend (epic battle on a RED SKULL enemy)

XjaegerbombX

I saw a video a week ago of this dude who killed Exekias from a rooftop using headshots for hours. 

He got both tons of hate (for not battling him head-on) & love (for hours of sniping).

So i thought "when I find this Malakas I am gonna challenge him under level 50 with under leveled weapons & armor" & guess what? 

I fucking did it!!!

Took mmea couple dozen tries cus he does have the Red Skull icon (Ubisoft's way of telling you they can one-shot kill you) but I got him & I recorded this epic battle of Misthios vs. Legendary Mercenary for your enjoyment.

Link: https://youtu.be/btNp7pOLT8U

Please leave me a like so I can get this video ? hot ? & popular. I know challenging a Red Skull or Elite enemies is meant to make you come back later... But I had to make this to show up that other guy who sniped Exekias from a rooftop for 3 hours.

After reviewing the video a few times, I had some pretty close calls... I think I counted 6 or 7 times I was on the brink of death. Several times I pressed wrong buttons (i think one of them I was on the brink of death & I did a Spartan kick in the wind lol).

But the adrenaline rush I got from this battle will always be remembered.

Anyways, please watch my video & comment your thoughts. Also, you can watch this to "study" his movements for your own challenge.

I thought killing him would make ME the #1 Mercenary (and unlock the trophy) but it just made Helen the Translucent #1 & I took her place in Tier 2.

Ok enough said. Let me know your thoughts. 

Since battle I have Engraved my main weapon with "Weapon Damage becomes Poison Damage" & even tho I am only level 46 I find everything too easy now so I am gonna record becoming Champion of the Arena now. Enjoy!!!

Edited by dokkanexpert
I became Champion of the Arena!!! Video coming soon!!!

7 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

@MMDE @B1rvine dont yall frown upon people using forums to promote youtube

Neither of us are forum mod, and there's a report button if you think it breaks any rule. I don't think it does, though there's a bit too much leave a comment and like stuff, instead of something interesting to discuss.

• Like 1

I beat him at Level 46...I was at the end of Tier 3, and ended up with a 5 Star Bounty...so the 3 Tier 2 Mercs and Him ended up hunting me...and I took all three tier 2 guys down with Critical Assassinations from Stealth (and since they were level 48 and 49 I was surprised it took them out in 1 hit)...and when Exekias showed up I did the same, but it only took 3/4 of his health so the rest had to be done in a careful fight, which in turn moved me up to Tier 1.  Working on the new S1 and S2 tiers now. 

Edited by Viper

19 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

@MMDE @B1rvine dont yall frown upon people using forums to promote youtube

Dont be such a baby & tattle-tell. Hundreds of posts per day by *major* Youtubers flood the threads every day. I don't think we need a video every week on a sale or patch info but it's done & I don't see you whining on their posts.

Edited by dokkanexpert