SnizelPS

Platinum Achievers - check your email

30 posts in this topic

It should be available throughout most/all countries in EU at the very least since I also received the avatar.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

Is this only for platinum trophies I'm receiving from now on or those that I already got as well? 

Got this email earlier today, was a nice surprise. Now if I only would get the platinum themes for Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne :)

Edited by Janire1911

When did/does this start?  Because I have the platinum for God of War, and Horizon, but I have never received an email like this (in Canada)

12 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

When did/does this start?  Because I have the platinum for God of War, and Horizon, but I have never received an email like this (in Canada)

So far it seems to be EU getting it. I'm sure we'll get it in the coming hours/days.

I've gotten Bloodborne and HZD Theme, as well as Spider-Man platinum avatar, so I'm not worried.

Got an email here in Australia for it, I like it when Sony does these little things.

I got my hzd one before I platinumed too, guess Sony knew its was just one of those games that needs to be platinumed.

Was a nice surprise given I’ve never been rewarded for anything before. Got the plat in May I think.

I hope I end up getting this. Sony generally sends out something for when you get a platinum for a Playstation exclusive game. I know I've gotten a couple of themes and I also know that it can take a while until after you get the platinum to receive an e-mail.

These emails must be sent out by hand and someone on the other end hates me or my psn id....

I got one finally! Pretty much every other platinum avatar they’ve done before has never managed to make its way over to me :) 

12 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

These emails must be sent out by hand and someone on the other end hates me or my psn id....

Haha i feel the same way with Bloodborne and HZD... no emails yet, platinumed months ago.

This is the first time ever i'm actually GETTING something from Sony emails, it's mostly "Buy this" emails.

Edited by SnizelPS

6 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

i feel the same way with Bloodborne and HZD... no emails yet, platinumed months ago.

I had that issue with HZD. No email but I chatted with support and they sent a code to my email. Give it a shot.

On topic...I absolutely love the avatar. 🔥

oh nice, i love these plat rewards that they do sometimes. personally, i prefer the themes they give away but i gotta admit, thats a sweet avatar.

just checked and i haven't gotten mine yet, but im pretty sure i will soon. i know im signed up for these emails because i already have the plat rewards for Horizon, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, and The Last Guardian.

just so everyone knows, you have to be signed up to receive promotional emails from playstation to get these rewards.

Edited by danceswithsloths

I thought it looked a bit crap so I didn't use it but I do love the idea of giving out avatars or themes for platinum achievers in games. Would be interesting if it almost became a standard among most games.

I got platinum on 24th January and recieved mail with code for platinum avatar on 9th Feburary.

Yersterday I recieved 2nd mail with different code and today even 3rd mail. I can not redeem these codes, since I already have this avatar.

What is going on? 😆

Am I the only one who recieved more that just one email?

Edited by Nick_o_DIMM

I haven’t started the game yet but I’ve seen some friend with this avatar.

although I got an email today for my Spider-Man Platinum Avatar :D

6 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I haven’t started the game yet but I’ve seen some friend with this avatar.

although I got an email today for my Spider-Man Platinum Avatar :D

Yeah, i got my Spider-Man avatar today too.

I was surprised because it was said to be a US account thing only, seems like they started sending it to more regions.

I plated gow 2018 9 or 10 months ago and i still didnt received the avatar.

I platted gow and Spider-Man months ago never did get an avatar in my email

Got Spidey yesterday. 

Got the one for Horizon months ago, but never even played the game, so it's a bit finnicky.

Good to know just started God of War ready for a change still using the HZD Platinum Avatar & Theme.