Platinum Achievers - check your email

SnizelPS

12 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

When did/does this start?  Because I have the platinum for God of War, and Horizon, but I have never received an email like this (in Canada)

So far it seems to be EU getting it. I'm sure we'll get it in the coming hours/days.

I've gotten Bloodborne and HZD Theme, as well as Spider-Man platinum avatar, so I'm not worried.

12 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

These emails must be sent out by hand and someone on the other end hates me or my psn id....

Haha i feel the same way with Bloodborne and HZD... no emails yet, platinumed months ago.

This is the first time ever i'm actually GETTING something from Sony emails, it's mostly "Buy this" emails.

Edited by SnizelPS

6 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

i feel the same way with Bloodborne and HZD... no emails yet, platinumed months ago.

I had that issue with HZD. No email but I chatted with support and they sent a code to my email. Give it a shot.

On topic...I absolutely love the avatar. ?

• Like 1

oh nice, i love these plat rewards that they do sometimes. personally, i prefer the themes they give away but i gotta admit, thats a sweet avatar.

just checked and i haven't gotten mine yet, but im pretty sure i will soon. i know im signed up for these emails because i already have the plat rewards for Horizon, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, and The Last Guardian.

just so everyone knows, you have to be signed up to receive promotional emails from playstation to get these rewards.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got platinum on 24th January and recieved mail with code for platinum avatar on 9th Feburary.

Yersterday I recieved 2nd mail with different code and today even 3rd mail. I can not redeem these codes, since I already have this avatar.

What is going on? ?

Am I the only one who recieved more that just one email?

Edited by Nick_o_DIMM

6 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I haven’t started the game yet but I’ve seen some friend with this avatar.

although I got an email today for my Spider-Man Platinum Avatar :D

Yeah, i got my Spider-Man avatar today too.

I was surprised because it was said to be a US account thing only, seems like they started sending it to more regions.

• 3 weeks later...