Fastest event farming 30-45 sec cycles, over a 100 per hour

optimusmart

5 hours ago, Lanky-Lemon said:

Just to confirm I have used this method for around 190 of my events, and was granted the trophy at exactly 200 events by my count :) thanks for the method

Thanks for the info, could I just ask though, had you played coop, local/online at any point 0-200 events??

Thanks

I did this no problem up until 50 event quests, but shortly after that my game froze a couple of times, after which I continued grinding the event quests using this method the next day. However, I've just reached 210 event quests according to my count and am yet to receive the trophy. 

Have any of you experienced this, or have any ideas into what I should do?

16 minutes ago, Alegarz said:

I did this no problem up until 50 event quests, but shortly after that my game froze a couple of times, after which I continued grinding the event quests using this method the next day. However, I've just reached 210 event quests according to my count and am yet to receive the trophy. 

Have any of you experienced this, or have any ideas into what I should do?

That happened to me also. Got 50 trophy and some time after my game crashed a few times and got all buggy (couldn't collect anything or attack enemies) so I did a new universe and continued but didn't get the trophy. I'm not sure if it was because I altered the quest between 3 islands using map instead of quitting to menu after each try (though optimus says it's fine). At the next day I just deleted my save and did it again only in world 3 just like the video, exiting to menu after each try and got the trophy at exactly 200 quests. So if I were you I just would start a fresh save and do it again. Takes like 2 - 3 hours.

Edited by Testipoju
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Testipoju said:

That happened to me also. Got 50 trophy and some time after my game crashed a few times and got all buggy (couldn't collect anything or attack enemies) so I did a new universe and continued but didn't get the trophy. I'm not sure if it was because I altered the quest between 3 islands using map instead of quitting to menu after each try (though optimus says it's fine). At the next day I just deleted my save and did it again only in world 3 just like the video, exiting to menu after each try and got the trophy at exactly 200 quests. So if I were you I just would start a fresh save and do it again. Takes like 2 - 3 hours.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened, and thanks for the solution! I'll just save this trophy for last and hope it works :) 

15 minutes ago, Testipoju said:

Thanks for adding that.

When I did it way bk, I always quit to menu, I added the map refresh thing.becuase someone.else mentioned it made it quicker

Maybe ur right, as I guess the constant date changing without reloading the universe could cuz problems

Just now, Lanky-Lemon said:

Just to confirm I have used this method for around 190 of my events, and was granted the trophy at exactly 200 events by my count :) thanks for the method

Did you back out to title? I have been at this for 2hrs and no trophy although 50 popped fine.

I got the 50 event quests as well without issue, but around 170 my game became unresponsive and I had to reset the game.  I’ve done well over 200 now but I think my quest counter reset so I’m doing it all over again.  I was reading a few comments from the PC version and some people were telling the devs that their quest counter and block counter all reset to zero after a crash.

Right now I am sitting at 51 completed since the reset.  I’ve kept my save and will update again once I’ve reached 200 without crashes.  Hopefully the trophy will pop too.

Just now, optimusmart said:

Did u not back to.title then.lilpain??

Remember though guys, some trophies have been reported as buggy even before this method went up.

Nope I just went a head and did the faster method :| annoying as I have actually been at it since 2 in the afternoon. 

Just now, optimusmart said:

So the buggy counters may be related to crashes?

May be worth backing up every 30mins, then if it crashes, restore save to be safe

Well thats 4 hrs wasted today. Why can't we just get an in game counter. Well this is fun, this game crashes so often ill have to back out every 10 quests   

Edited by lilpain97

Well, just got to number 78 and my drafting table broke but didn't show up on the ground with the materials.  Went to go attack an enemy and I immediately freeze.  I've been doing the clock switch teleport method, but I may try the clock switch menu method to see if that works.

Quitting to tilte freezes my game more. Also the fast method simply hasn't worked for 200 quests... It worked for 50 fine but 200 is a no. I spent 3 hrs today doing it and backing out every so often to stop freezing and nothing. Still no trophy. Tried the title method and game freezes after around 5 eggs for me  

So I decided to give this fast method a shot, and like others here who have tried it, I got the 50 events trophy but as I started to reach 200, my game started to crash and freeze and after running around my world before the game crashed while trying to attack enemies to no avail, I noticed the eggs that you have to break to collect the materials needed to craft the Golden Egg are still there and LOTS of them, around every place they would spawn with a few being in weird places like floating in mid-air and on top of other eggs. This leads me to speculate that exploting this event mission by doing this loop to get the materials instead of normally breaking the eggs as the developers intended the event be done causes all of these breakable eggs to build up in the world until it eventually hits some sort of object limit and the game's code starts freaking out. Currently, my world is screwed (at least in the event zones, haven't been to another zone where the Easter event does not occur) as I cannot attack anything or really destroy anything before my game freezes, I may need to delete the local save on my PS4 and download my online storage save to get back to normal.

12 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Quitting to tilte freezes my game more. Also the fast method simply hasn't worked for 200 quests... It worked for 50 fine but 200 is a no. I spent 3 hrs today doing it and backing out every so often to stop freezing and nothing. Still no trophy. Tried the title method and game freezes after around 5 eggs for me  

8 hours ago, AquastarG said:

So I decided to give this fast method a shot, and like others here who have tried it, I got the 50 events trophy but as I started to reach 200, my game started to crash and freeze and after running around my world before the game crashed while trying to attack enemies to no avail, I noticed the eggs that you have to break to collect the materials needed to craft the Golden Egg are still there and LOTS of them, around every place they would spawn with a few being in weird places like floating in mid-air and on top of other eggs. This leads me to speculate that exploting this event mission by doing this loop to get the materials instead of normally breaking the eggs as the developers intended the event be done causes all of these breakable eggs to build up in the world until it eventually hits some sort of object limit and the game's code starts freaking out. Currently, my world is screwed (at least in the event zones, haven't been to another zone where the Easter event does not occur) as I cannot attack anything or really destroy anything before my game freezes, I may need to delete the local save on my PS4 and download my online storage save to get back to normal.

I dont know what to say guys, its working for others.

And if u look around, the trophy glitched even witoiut this method.

Its not an egg object limit problem, when u do the event and leave, the eggs all despawn because the event is done.

Are you doing it on a completed universe where eveey world is unlocked or a completely fresh universe?

On 18/01/2019 at 11:16 PM, Lanky-Lemon said:

Hi buddy, sorry to call u back in, but could u please detail some of the details surrounding how u farmed because as u can see, some experience problems and some dont like urself

Did u do this on a fresh uniiverse/character, were u quitting to title. Did u do it at once, or were turning off ps at times, quitting the game?

Are u on normal.ps4 or pro etc etc? Just anything u think may be worth mentioning, thanks ;)

5 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Its not an egg object limit problem, when u do the event and leave, the eggs all despawn because the event is done.

Are you doing it on a completed universe where eveey world is unlocked or a completely fresh universe?

I did the method on my completed universe with my level 30 ranger and all zones unlocked with the hopes of getting to 200 event quests a little faster as I had done some already before trying the method out. My game had crashed around 4 to 5 times already, so I ran around Port of Caul which is one of the zones the Easter event can appear in. However, the event was not happening in this area, yet the eggs were still there. I don't know why the eggs were there even though the event was not active but it's some sort of problem under the game's hood whatever it may be. Maybe this method would work better on a new universe? I'll give it a try when I have the time.

13 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Im going to start a new character / universe and will do it again tomorrow. 

16 hours ago, AquastarG said:

I did the method on my completed universe with my level 30 ranger and all zones unlocked with the hopes of getting to 200 event quests a little faster as I had done some already before trying the method out. My game had crashed around 4 to 5 times already, so I ran around Port of Caul which is one of the zones the Easter event can appear in. However, the event was not happening in this area, yet the eggs were still there. I don't know why the eggs were there even though the event was not active but it's some sort of problem under the game's hood whatever it may be. Maybe this method would work better on a new universe? I'll give it a try when I have the time.

:

8 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Please let me know how it goes guys

8 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

I’ll be doing the same tonight.  Gonna use the same world but hopefully the new character will be enough.  Every 10 runs I’m backing out and uploading to the cloud to prevent corruption.