Questions

AtaraxicDream

I have a different question myself. Does this game have any of the extra content from Genma Onimusha on the original Xbox? This is what Wikipedia says about it.

The Xbox version contains many updates to the game including enhanced graphics, new 5.1 Dolby Digital audio, new explorable areas, a new boss, new costumes and body armor, changes in enemy placements, and a three-tier charge attack to each weapon.

Additionally, the inclusion of green souls adds a new dimension to the game. When five green souls are in the player's possession, the player can activate temporary invulnerability with a slow health recharge. Players frequently have to enter tug-of-war scenarios with the enemies over the possession of green souls; if a green soul is absorbed by a demon, the demon will gain new attacks and they will also see a dramatic increase in their defense. They will also release a greater number of souls upon death.

I'm not sure if you can use the Bishamon Sword. Considering the trophy says do it on Normal without upgrading swords or using jewels. I'm not sure if it can be done on Ultimate with the Bishamon Sword. Also this is the PS2 version . No green souls here. Only added thing is subtitles for everything now, and if you use the control sticks, you get free movement and not tank controls.

12 hours ago, davroslek said:

I have a different question myself. Does this game have any of the extra content from Genma Onimusha on the original Xbox?

In a word: no.

To expound, this isn't the Genma version of Warlords, i.e. green orbs are absent and I haven't run across the new areas (almost completed first run-through last night).

yes i can confirm the ultimate mode with bishamon sword do not unlock the two trophies for recover life with medic and for without upgrade weapons / jewels use power life magic.

But ultimate mode unlock very easily Rank S , 3 hours speed run trophy.

I unlocked the speed run trophy at 1 hour 13 minutes , farming the kills and the spirits in dark realm world and unlocked the trophy Rank S with 89000 kills 2hour 06 minutes.

1 st first party easy mode / collect all collectibles items for remenber the game PS2 or learn the game

2- unlock the ultimate mode win the oni spirits mode

3- speed run ultimate mode / rank S

4 unlock the normal mode trophy without using sword power up / without use jewels

5 no recover life recovery items

platinum 

here is how i want to play the way to the platinum.