Weapons

On 1/25/2019 at 9:44 PM, Xfinity-Ace said:

I started this game 2 years ago and still havent been able to get all the weapons to 100 yet.  I ended up having to start over since my save didnt go to the cloud so i am slowly getting back to end game.

Follow up.

I just got this achievement randomly killing spawns on side quests.  I have 2 trophies till plat now.  Gotta finish the 100 side quests for each ones and the plat will be mine after 2 years of dabbing at this.

• 6 months later...

I'm gonna explain what i undestood playing the game. Maybe you don't need it anymore but i'm gonna stick it for someone who need this.

Starting from the beginning just play your game, try to open as many chest as possible in dungeons and do all the side quests. This will reward with a lot of unknow weapons. just go to Agil shop and let them be recognised by the girl. don't sell a single weapon unless you have more than one.

In the post game, after you got the 1 million yrd trophy(you can do some extra quests that rewards 500k for an easy way) buy all the weapons from Agyl shop. Now you should be around 80 weapons, 90 if you're lucky. Now go to extra quests and complete the one where you see you have to fight against 4 bosses, last will be marked as "???????"(i don't remember the name, but its one of the extra quests with max star difficulty, it should be the 3rd ofr 4th mission counting from above). Basically you will fight multiple dungeons and you'll be rewarded with a lot of unknow weapons. if you get them recognised in the Agil shop you'll get a lot of weapons you already have but with "AL" in the name. That will count as a new unique weapon. Reapeat that mission or do the next one that unlocks after this always with last boss marked as "???????" and you'll get the trophy.

P.S.

Also in this mission you will have a chance of finding Excalibur, needed for another trophy