Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Trophy Thoughts

ughrora

2 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

I hate it because I really wanna get this game on PS4, but will probably end up buying it on Steam instead because of the stupid censorship.

There's always the Japanese version?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jigsy1 said:

There's always the Japanese version?

Is this one where the Japanese is still intact? Because that "solution" won't work for future games, because Sony now get in there at the source. Forcing Japanese developers to talk with them in English, and go through purity tests held by California before they can release their content in Japan.

I can see why nobody would want to support Sony. That level of hubris still leaves me gobsmacked. I'll still buy it on PS4 though tbh. But when Marvelous and other Japanese niche publishers/developers ditch PS, I won't blame them at all.

The trophy list shows that the Dressing Room and Diorama Mode still exist, so I guess the only removed feature was the little disembodied hands.

Still, I'm not gonna support Sony's idiotic policy. I will just get it on Steam or maybe just not get it at all... my reason to play these was some mindless fun while getting some trophies, so half of the fun is gone on Steam (who gives a shit about easily cheatable PC achievements).

1 hour ago, Ironshell_thor said:

there are some arts that do more than 500 combo by default, so yeah — its almost automatic. 

Well Asuka in shinobi mode is pretty much OP and getting the trophy for combo in other games was easy. 300 sounds like a cake walk.

Completely diffierent point: I hope if they do DLC such as "New" Hebijo (from Shinovi onwards) and Gessen and that they're not just character downloads and have some trophies attached/their own levels.

Edited by AndyKazama
Bad sentence structure

After my last Senran Kagura game and the whole censorship nonsense, this will be the first game in the series that I will not buy, and this is coming from owning pretty much every version (even the 3DS one). Trophies do look easy though after looking at them but honestly, after the nightmare of the cooking game, I'll pass. 

I just want to know what was added to make it M becaise the original was rated T on 3DS.

3 hours ago, majob said:

Still kept my preorder. Won't punish XSEED for Sony's stupidity

No they do need to be punished. By going along with Sony's ridiculous censorship plan they are saying it's okay to censor creativity and art. That's not okay and doesn't fly with me. I was going to buy the game, but I'm not giving them a cent after this. If they continue doing this then they may as well just shut down forever. I know I certainly will never give them another penny for as long as they bend over for Sony's dumbass faux political correctness bullshit.

Edited by Princess Boo
  • Like 4