It's 2019, Is online completely dead ?

Most online lobbies for PS3 are completely dead except for the AAA titles.  People have moved on from the PS3, mostly.  Except for trophy chasers.  And it's getting harder everyday to find 3 or 4 people that want (need) to boost a lot of these games.  I feel your pain.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bilpe said:

Most online lobbies for PS3 are completely dead except for the AAA titles.  People have moved on from the PS3, mostly.  Except for trophy chasers.  And it's getting harder everyday to find 3 or 4 people that want (need) to boost a lot of these games.  I feel your pain.

Online servers are indeed mostly dead. The only games in the past year where I found active players (enough to play "legitimate") were Tomb Raider, F1 2014, Red Dead Redemption, Watch_Dogs and GTA 5. All the smaller titles are mostly dead and you need to boost them. But even that is becoming harder now. I feel like there are way less PS3 sessions now than let's say a year ago. I tried boosting a couple of titles that I expected to be quite popular and their sessions never took off. At some point, I guess the die hard PS3 fans will need to create larger groups of players to trade sessions if need be and help each other out that way.

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Online servers are indeed mostly dead. The only games in the past year where I found active players (enough to play "legitimate") were Tomb Raider, F1 2014, Red Dead Redemption, Watch_Dogs and GTA 5. All the smaller titles are mostly dead and you need to boost them. But even that is becoming harder now. I feel like there are way less PS3 sessions now than let's say a year ago. I tried boosting a couple of titles that I expected to be quite popular and their sessions never took off. At some point, I guess the die hard PS3 fans will need to create larger groups of players to trade sessions if need be and help each other out that way.

It would be nice if there was a way you could show a list of games on your profile that you'd be willing to boost.  I have many several games that I haven't even started that will probably need to be boosted before it's all said and done.  I hate to think that by the time I get to them there won't even be enough players to boost them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bilpe said:

It would be nice if there was a way you could show a list of games on your profile that you'd be willing to boost.  I have many several games that I haven't even started that will probably need to be boosted before it's all said and done.  I hate to think that by the time I get to them there won't even be enough players to boost them.

Yes I have been thinking about some similar options. I do know that Sly Ripper is a busy person and that many things would have a higher priority to add to the site than this. But maybe a dedicated thread in this forum could be a nice alternative. Every user that wanted to could make a single post in it with two seperate lists:  games they still need and games they are willing to boost with others. Preferrably different games with short/medium/long time investments in both lists to match them up better. That would make it easier to trade sessions. You could update it as you finish games and need new ones, or find new games that you enjoy helping out other people with. Do you think that could work?

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Yes I have been thinking about some similar options. I do know that Sly Ripper is a busy person and that many things would have a higher priority to add to the site than this. But maybe a dedicated thread in this forum could be a nice alternative. Every user that wanted to could make a single post in it with two seperate lists:  games they still need and games they are willing to boost with others. Preferrably different games with short/medium/long time investments in both lists to match them up better. That would make it easier to trade sessions. You could update it as you finish games and need new ones, or find new games that you enjoy helping out other people with. Do you think that could work?

I really like this idea

Yeah, that's some kind of Tinder but for trophy hunter. it should happen very soon as PS3 impending doom is nigh so i tried to clean up as much as i can now.

But still no luck so far for this title. : (

Now i really want to cry, it really pain to find someone now :(

Edited by FielVeredus