sundrew

Project Platinum: God of War

131 posts in this topic

Sign me up for champion of the gods. I have every single god of war platinum 100%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods too. Every plat obtained some time ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 4:53 PM, UNLOADED said:

Sign me up for champion of the gods. I have every single god of war platinum 100%

 

22 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods too. Every plat obtained some time ago.

You've both been added.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sundrew said:

 

You've both been added.

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Titan I have all platinum's except the newest one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Spartan, i've got GOW1,2, and 3 plats

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 😄 please sign me up for Champion of the gods. Have them all. Cheers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me down as a Spartan

 

God of War (PS3)

God of War II (PS3)

God of War (PS4)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 7:15 PM, woop94 said:

Sign me up for Titan I have all platinum's except the newest one

 

On 1/23/2019 at 8:25 PM, cocacolakid825 said:

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods!

 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, DEI2EK said:

Sign me up for Spartan, i've got GOW1,2, and 3 plats

 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:37 PM, DENNIS330bmw said:

Hi 1f604.png please sign me up for Champion of the gods. Have them all. Cheers

 

On 2/6/2019 at 3:10 AM, DoctorDrPepper said:

Put me down as a Spartan

 

God of War (PS3)

God of War II (PS3)

God of War (PS4)

You've all been added!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add me Hall of Fame.

I,m got it platinum all 7 God of War games

•God of War(ps3)-100%

•God of War 2(ps3)-100%

•God of War 3(ps3)-100%

•God of War Chains of Olympus(ps3)-100%

•God of War Ghost of Sparta(ps3)-100%

•God of War Ascension(ps3)-100%

•God of War 2018(ps4)-100%

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2019 at 3:24 AM, Charizarzar said:

I’m currently doing a marathon of these. Hoping to be at the top soon, but for now I’m a mere Spartan. :)

 

Ascension

Chains of Olympus

God of War

God of War (2018)

 

Could you upgrade me to Champion? I’ve finished now :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Winnie-Pooher said:

Please add me Hall of Fame.

I,m got it platinum all 7 God of War games

•God of War(ps3)-100%

•God of War 2(ps3)-100%

•God of War 3(ps3)-100%

•God of War Chains of Olympus(ps3)-100%

•God of War Ghost of Sparta(ps3)-100%

•God of War Ascension(ps3)-100%

•God of War 2018(ps4)-100%

 

You've been added! Welcome Champion.

 

2 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

 

Could you upgrade me to Champion? I’ve finished now :)

Well that was quick...congratulations on your rapid rise up the ranks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi can you sign me up for champion of the gods, im going to lay down and try to not think in more challenge modes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 9:44 AM, JLDAHAKA92 said:

Hi can you sign me up for champion of the gods, im going to lay down and try to not think in more challenge modes.

 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, Armored_Oso66 said:

I would like to be added as a champion of the gods as well

 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, biokam said:

Hello sign me up, I have all 7 plats.

You've all been added!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up as Champion of the Gods.

Platinum in all 7 games (technically 8, but GoW III appears twice)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, godshand3547 said:

Sign me up as Champion of the Gods.

Platinum in all 7 games (technically 8, but GoW III appears twice)

You've been added! Welcome Champion!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have plats for both God of war 3 remastered (ps4) and God of War 2018 (ps4)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up on Titan, only missing the God Of War (PS4) because my Ps4 Broke =/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods please, I also own all 7 God of war platinums :

God of War 1(PS3)

God of War : Chains of Olympus(PS3)

God of War : Ghost of Sparta(PS3)

God of War 2(PS3)

God of war 3 (PS3)

God of War Ascension(PS3)

God of War(PS4)

Edited by Copanele
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

please sign me up for the “Champions of the Gods”

i have achieved all platinum trophies on all games.

1. God of War: Ascension

2. God of War 1

3. God of War 2

4. God of War 3

5.  God of War (PS4)

6. God of War: Ghost of Sparta

7. God of War: Chains of Olympus

 

Thank you :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a big God of War fan you can sign me up for 7 platinums (10 in total) 😀

Edited by Toontje
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.