sundrew

Project Platinum: God of War

189 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2019 at 4:43 PM, Emillius-Maximus said:

Sign me up, champion of the gods here, I've got all seven 1f60c.png 

You've been added!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up, I've got 4 platinums so I guess as a Spartan

 

- God of War

- God of War II

- God of War III

- God of War: Ascension

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, please sign me up also.

All seven games done since some time ago so rank should be "Chanpion of the gods"?

Thank you very much :)

PSN ID: Geridian

Edited by Geridian
PSN ID
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All seven games completed.

 

Would like to join the ranks of ‘Champion of the Gods’.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all 6 platinums on PS3 and just finished God of War PS4 today. 😁

Sign me up for all 7. 

Edited by Lyrikk
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got the Chains of Olympus plat so bump me up to 4 games done

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there!

Would you kindly sign me up for Champion of the Gods? I have all 7 now.

 

Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods have all 7 (10 if you count vita/remastered stacks)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 9:35 PM, BlazikieronUS said:

Sign me up, I've done god of war 1 and 2 on PS3

 

On 5/8/2019 at 8:03 AM, Agent_Renegade22 said:

Sign me up, I've got 4 platinums so I guess as a Spartan

 

- God of War

- God of War II

- God of War III

- God of War: Ascension

 

On 5/11/2019 at 5:08 AM, Geridian said:

Hello, please sign me up also.

All seven games done since some time ago so rank should be "Chanpion of the gods"?

Thank you very much :)

PSN ID: Geridian

 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:06 PM, Spaz said:

All seven games completed.

 

Would like to join the ranks of ‘Champion of the Gods’.

 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:16 PM, Lyrikk said:

I have all 6 platinums on PS3 and just finished God of War PS4 today. 1f601.png

Sign me up for all 7. 

 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:28 PM, ericypoo said:

Got all 7 here! 

 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, Quink666 said:

Sign me up for all 7 =>

 

On 5/19/2019 at 10:10 PM, DEI2EK said:

I just got the Chains of Olympus plat so bump me up to 4 games done

 

 

On 5/20/2019 at 10:22 AM, antonioaaf said:

Hello there!

Would you kindly sign me up for Champion of the Gods? I have all 7 now.

 

Thank you!

 

On 5/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, Narfi525 said:

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods have all 7 (10 if you count vita/remastered stacks)

Everyone here has been added/updated.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Titan rank please, got Gow plats, all PS3:

God of War

God of War II

God of War III

God of War Ascension

God of War Ghost of Sparta

God of War Chains of Olympus

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods as well, please. I’ve got all seven plats.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all 7. Sign me up please! Thanks ! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 10:31 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

Sign me up for Titan rank please, got Gow plats, all PS3:

God of War

God of War II

God of War III

God of War Ascension

God of War Ghost of Sparta

God of War Chains of Olympus

 

On 5/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, SarpEsen said:

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods as well, please. I’ve got all seven plats.

 

On 5/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, Steva24 said:

I have all 7. Sign me up please! Thanks ! 

You've all been added! I've noticed some of you are joining PP for the first time. Head over here to see a list of other threads you can join + the leaderboard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I got the God of War (babysitter) version. Now I can finally put this series to rest.

Edited by GarciaFever
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 4 of them
god of war 1 (ps3)
god of war 2 (ps3)
god of war 3 (ps3)

God of War (ps4)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excluding doubles i got 7 God of war plats!
God of war Ascension (ps3)
God of war 1 (Ps3)
God of war 2 (ps3) 
God of war 3 (ps4)
God of war Ghost of sparta (ps3)
God of war Chains of Olympus (Ps3)
God of war (ps4)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods, should have GoW1-3, Ascension, GoS and CoO on PS3 and GoW on PS4 platinum. Could make it 8 if you count Remaster as well. 

Edited by Mezzixx
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please update me to Champion of the Gods. I finally cleared God of War 2018. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for getting all GOW platinums.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, GarciaFever said:

Hey, I got the God of War (babysitter) version. Now I can finally put this series to rest.

 

On 6/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, FLCLcrim2 said:

I got 4 of them
god of war 1 (ps3)
god of war 2 (ps3)
god of war 3 (ps3)

God of War (ps4)

 

On 7/2/2019 at 0:42 AM, Rhagen91 said:

Excluding doubles i got 7 God of war plats!
God of war Ascension (ps3)
God of war 1 (Ps3)
God of war 2 (ps3) 
God of war 3 (ps4)
God of war Ghost of sparta (ps3)
God of war Chains of Olympus (Ps3)
God of war (ps4)

 

On 7/29/2019 at 6:41 AM, Burek_san said:

Sign me up for all 7, thanks 

 

On 7/29/2019 at 7:24 AM, Mezzixx said:

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods, should have GoW1-3, Ascension, GoS and CoO on PS3 and GoW on PS4 platinum. Could make it 8 if you count Remaster as well. 

 

On 7/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Please update me to Champion of the Gods. I finally cleared God of War 2018. :)

 

On 8/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, aimeraya said:

Sign me up for getting all GOW platinums.

 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:03 PM, nabinha said:

You've all been updated/added!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.