Project Platinum: God of War

sundrew

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Chains of Olympus plat tonight, so I have all 7. Sign me up pretty please.

Edit: list

God of War (2005)

God of War 2

God of War 3 (both ps3 and remastered)

God of War Chains of Olympus

God of War Ghost of Sparta

God of War Ascension

God of War (2018)

Edited by DBTrophyGuy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I’m new to the community of PSNprofiles in general and the Platinum Project is really cool. I was wondering if I could dip my toes in the water with this thread as all of the games are apart of my backlog challenge in another sub board. What do I need to do to sign up. For reference I have all the games and have Plated God of War(2018).

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone up to this point has been added. Let me know if anything is not right, as there were a lot of additions this time.

For those new to PP and want to understand how all this works, you can see a full list of PPs and games here. This is just meant to be a fun way to motivate people to finish all games in a series or that fit a specific theme. 

The leaderboard is posted here. As you rank up in PPs, you'll gain more PP points, and move higher up the leaderboard. Hope that helps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ep2k2vP2gfECX-5qoDM0T0PrFFoXVphC8x-aZe33x8M/edit#gid=0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...