Finally emerging from my Endless Lurk

SlyForeigner

Hi guys! I'm Sly, and I've been a PSN member since December 2014. I used to do a lot of achievement hunting on my Xbox 360, but have given up on it since it's impossible for me to have a perfect record. Since I've got a relatively new PSN account, I've slowly been working towards working on 100% completion in all my games! I use this site all the time for trophy guides and organizing/joining sessions, but rarely have I ever posted on the site itself. I'm gonna try to change that going forward! Currently I'm working on Black Ops III Zombies with some people, Paladins, and Final Fantasy XV. Glad to meet all of you!

• Like 1

Welcome! It's crazy that you only have 8 posts in 4-5 years! I feel like I have problems at times getting off of them. It's nice to have people online with the same interests who are willing to discuss things you're interested in. I think most of my friends/co-workers would think I'm nuts if I just randomly started talking about games, trophies, UR trophies, hard platinums etc. except for maybe one or two of them who like to look at that stuff as well.

Anyways, I hope you get more involved in the forums! There's always tons of events and topics to talk about here.

• Like 1