Lust Boss fight Apocalyptic difficulty tips

TimbosliceX13

I have some tips for anyone struggling with the Lust boss fight in it's second phase.

Obviously it goes without saying to ignore Usiel.

Usiel can be a pain in this fight especially on Apocalyptic difficulty he can charge you and his attacks hit HARD.

One reliable way I found in beating this fight is to "kite" Usiel around the edge of the area. Kite as I mean in sprinting away.

While sprinting keep yourself focused on lust he/she will attempt to do a charge attack at you this is your opportunity to get a counter attack in and do some damage.

Once you have successfully counter attack get out of there as Usiel will pound you. Try not to push your luck.

While sprinting around the edge Usiel will charge and attempt two attacks on you the first one always misses while sprinting the second I would recommend dodging as this doesn't always miss.

Listen for the sound of his attacks as you won't be facing him he will be behind you.

After his attacks he will then take a few moments to catch his breath again by that point lust would of probably charged you. Rinse and repeat this method until lust goes down.

Once you have got into the rhythm of it the fight will seem much easier than going toe toe with both bosses. Hope this helps to a degree I should of made a video..

Edited by duracellbois
  • Like 2