Alvastia Chronicles trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

11 minutes ago, Stormverse said:

Probably easy like all of the other Kemco games.  They seem to average around 20-30 hours for platinum/100%.

3 hours ago, GunarmDyne said:

The trophy lists for these Kemco ports are all ending up being pretty much the same lately. Though consistency isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I was thinking this for a while but then if you take a look at Marenian Tavern Story (Sure it was developed by Rideon but it is published by Kemco)
It's much longer then 20-30 hours and the trophy list is more of a grind than anything else.

As for this game in question, I enjoy these lists. You play the game, see both endings, grind a little then take on the last few trophies. It's enjoyable for most of the game.

On 1/17/2019 at 0:18 AM, Stormverse said:

Probably easy like all of the other Kemco games.  They seem to average around 20-30 hours for platinum/100%.

You can't stop the Kemco train!

On 1/17/2019 at 0:33 AM, fisty123 said:

I was thinking this for a while but then if you take a look at Marenian Tavern Story (Sure it was developed by Rideon but it is published by Kemco)
It's much longer then 20-30 hours and the trophy list is more of a grind than anything else.

As for this game in question, I enjoy these lists. You play the game, see both endings, grind a little then take on the last few trophies. It's enjoyable for most of the game.

Yeah, it's specifically the exe.create games, which accounts for most of the Kemco titles published.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...