Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowStar83x

JackQuest trophy thoughts?

13 posts in this topic

Yeah, but the artstyle looks pretty cool actually^^

Looks fun and apparently it releases today. The one person who currently has the platinum did it in about four and a half hours. Looks like it'll be a lot like Devious Dungeons in that it'll be fun to play through on a slow day between games. 

2 hours ago, Nightowljrm said:

Looks fun and apparently it releases today. The one person who currently has the platinum did it in about four and a half hours. Looks like it'll be a lot like Devious Dungeons in that it'll be fun to play through on a slow day between games. 

Devious dungeon is a perfect little game. Fun to play and go as needed. 

I saw a Boss gameplay. Looks pretty tough. So it Sounds difficult to me beat Boss xy without getting a Hit. Is there and Trick?

On 1/25/2019 at 0:58 AM, Diddi89 said:

I saw a Boss gameplay. Looks pretty tough. So it Sounds difficult to me beat Boss xy without getting a Hit. Is there and Trick?

@Diddi89 I have the NA version of the game, and got the plat last night. The trophy descriptions are incorrect, at least for my region! I didn't need to finish any of the bosses without getting hit. Even on PS4, the trophies just state to beat the bosses, no need to do so without getting hit. Made the plat a breeze actually!

3 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

@Diddi89 I have the NA version of the game, and got the plat last night. The trophy descriptions are incorrect, at least for my region! I didn't need to finish any of the bosses without getting hit. Even on PS4, the trophies just state to beat the bosses, no need to do so without getting hit. Made the plat a breeze actually!

Thank you, thats nice :)

Yeah the game had a 1.02 patch (on launch) that changed all the boss trophies, but the trophy descriptions on PSNP are probably from before the launch.

11 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Yeah the game had a 1.02 patch (on launch) that changed all the boss trophies, but the trophy descriptions on PSNP are probably from before the launch.

That makes sense. I already put in a request for the site to update the list. That in my opinion changed the difficulty from a 4/10 to a 2/10 easily! Not complaining, although I would have been up for the challenge otherwise. 

On 14/2/2019 at 7:01 PM, integra_93GS-R said:

Well, a breeze.. yeah sure, the game it is easy, but the control sucks, and some enemies are just a punch in the face (damn the spiders are just the worst enemy in this one)

1 hour ago, FlareZero said:

Well, a breeze.. yeah sure, the game it is easy, but the control sucks, and some enemies are just a punch in the face (damn the spiders are just the worst enemy in this one)

No doubt about that! Some of those enemies were dumb, but those spiders were suuuuuuuch a pain in the arse. I'm just debating with myself, was this enough to up the difficulty on the guide? I'd be okay with doing so, if that's what the general consensus is.