Free to Play Trophies?

Mokujin

Hey everyone.

Semi new to this and very new to the forums so sorry if I've done anything incorrectly!

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any/many good Ps4 Free to Play games in terms of trophy attainability? I'm currently working on Warface, but I'm not sure of any others with not-impossible Platinums, or easy plats/100%s for that matter.

I tried googling it but I found nothing at all hence I've come here!

Thanks guys!

If you know how to play minesweeper or are willing to learn the relatively simple game, Minefield is an easy, quick, and fun 100% to obtain (fun for me at least lol perhaps I'm a minesweeper nerd).

Another game I've heard about being relatively easy to get is Fallout Shelter, however it requires quite the grind but is fun if you're a fan of Fallout.

Free to play games that have lots of trophies but require a lot more time for the plat are Paladins, Smite, and Tera. All of these are online multiplayer games and are all fun to play, but require quite the grind for trophies.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2019 at 4:34 AM, dennish8stennis said:

If you know how to play minesweeper or are willing to learn the relatively simple game, Minefield is an easy, quick, and fun 100% to obtain (fun for me at least lol perhaps I'm a minesweeper nerd).

Another game I've heard about being relatively easy to get is Fallout Shelter, however it requires quite the grind but is fun if you're a fan of Fallout.

Free to play games that have lots of trophies but require a lot more time for the plat are Paladins, Smite, and Tera. All of these are online multiplayer games and are all fun to play, but require quite the grind for trophies.  

I had 0 clue how to play Minesweeper but I gave Minefield a download regardless and it's actually pretty fun once I realised what I was doing to win. 100% is a pain because huge and hard is such a bore. May make the effort one day though.

and Fallout Shelter is a great shout! Fun little game and probably a game that'll be on the platinum back burner for a long time. Thanks so much though as even forgetting the trophies, Fallout Shelter I never would have picked up even with it's free to play and Fallout nature, and I love it

• Like 1