Red Dead Online

jackmadrox

14 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

Okay so the endless loading screens are starting to become bothersome. Any time I want to stream this game, I'm taking a risk of ending said stream prematurely due to the stranger free roam missions. Sometimes they simply won't start, which is fine, I just go find something else to do. However, sometimes the mission is one of those protect the caravan missions, which blacken the screen to load, and there starts the endless loading screen. The mission never starts, and I have to kill my stream because of it.

Dynamite can help the stranger missions start.

I've noticed the endless black loading screen seems to happen a fair bit to people who stream. Online is camera shy.

• 3 months later...

So it's been a little bit since I've commented on RDO.

I still log in everyday, mostly just to do a daily challenge or two to keep my streak alive. But honestly, that's about it. The griefers are still present, unfortunately. I don't even enjoy Showdown Series much anymore, I just feel overwhelmed by everyone's ability to one shot kill me as soon as I spawn. And every time you get Hostile Territory in Rhodes, the match stalls and doesn't start, leaving your character just standing around, unable to move. It will begin after a few minutes, but who wants to wait 5-10 minutes for a match to start?

And unfortunately, still no summer update. We're approaching September now, so I can only hope that the update is gonna be here soon. I hope. Because I'm getting pretty bored with RDO, I feel like I'm making a special effort just by logging in to do my daily challenges. All I can say is, I hope this summer update lives up to the hype.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:57 AM, jackmadrox said:

And unfortunately, still no summer update. We're approaching September now, so I can only hope that the update is gonna be here soon. I hope. Because I'm getting pretty bored with RDO, I feel like I'm making a special effort just by logging in to do my daily challenges. All I can say is, I hope this summer update lives up to the hype.

There is an update coming next week

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/09/03/red-dead-online-update-coming-10th-september/