Trails of Cold Steel 3 delayed to October 22nd 2019

4 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Here's some of the CS III demo game play. NISA are truly on the ball with this... no worries, I'm happy.

It's just a part of the game, wait to say something, Never Trust Nisa up 'till the end, it would be a miracle if they put out a product perfect right away... 

(I'm not criticizing i hope too this will be a great Western versione, i just will never trust nisa after all the HN and recently YS messes...) 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone played the demo yet? I want to know if everything will carry over, or if I need to worry about trophies not popping when they should. It's been 2 years since I've played ToCS 2, and I hate to admit it, but I might have to watch a quick let's play before I play the 3rd installment.

13 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Has anyone played the demo yet? I want to know if everything will carry over, or if I need to worry about trophies not popping when they should. It's been 2 years since I've played ToCS 2, and I hate to admit it, but I might have to watch a quick let's play before I play the 3rd installment.

Make a save before fighting the final boss in the demo and you should be good to go when you transfer it to the main game.

• Like 2

I really wish I could play the other Trails of games right now because from what I hear Cold Steel III and IV heavily feature story aspects from the unlocalized games and that means watching a story with only half of an idea of what's going on

12 minutes ago, majob said:

I really wish I could play the other Trails of games right now because from what I hear Cold Steel III and IV heavily feature story aspects from the unlocalized games and that means watching a story with only half of an idea of what's going on

There are fan translations for Zero and AO, they’re very rough but they do the job for what they are

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

There are fan translations for Zero and AO, they’re very rough but they do the job for what they are

Zero and AO are according to a lot of people the most harder games to read in japanese in the entire serie so yeah, they did a good job without a doubt. 

Edited by AlchemistWer
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:18 PM, DEI2EK said:

Geofront's translation for Zero is at 100% with the 1st editing pass finished. If there's anything not consistent with the Kiseki Wiki, they'll treat it as a bug to be fixed. They're hoping to release it in a few months.

2 minutes ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Geofront's translation for Zero is at 100% with the 1st editing pass finished. If there's anything not consistent with the Kiseki Wiki, they'll treat it as a bug to be fixed. They're hoping to release it in a few months.

Yeah when/if they ever release Zero it will be nice but then we'd still have to wait until who knows when for AO, if someone hasn't played Zero/AO i wouldn't recommend waiting if they're planning on playing CS3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Yeah when/if they ever release Zero it will be nice but then we'd still have to wait until who knows when for AO, if someone hasn't played Zero/AO i wouldn't recommend waiting if they're planning on playing CS3

I'll be playing CS3 regardless but it'll probably be a year until IV is localized which is plenty of time to finish off Trails of Sky and getting through a translated Zero and Blue

7 hours ago, majob said:

I'll be playing CS3 regardless but it'll probably be a year until IV is localized which is plenty of time to finish off Trails of Sky and getting through a translated Zero and Blue

I'm fairly sure I'll do the same. I guess we'll probably ring in the New Year before Geofront's Zero is released... I'll place a bet on 2nd quarter. I still need to get The 3rd finished sometime.