Zen pinball dlc to buy

orlandoxdb_Br

I believe what you're asking for is against the rules. But I personally think game sharing delisted games and DLC is completely acceptable, if the company delisted it then they shouldn't care if people are game sharing it and if they wanted to keep making money for the product, they should have found a way to keep it on the store. The only way you could find it is if someone game shared the DLC to you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, orlandoxdb_Br said:

Hi, someone knows where l can buy all dlc for zen pinball 1? I know that it was delisted, but if someone knows where l can find it, send me a message. Thanks.  

If you go into the PSN store and download (free) Zen Pinball 2, anything you had for Zen Pinball 1 is converted over.  So, the DLC for 2 is the same as it was for 1, all of my DLC and games were converted over. So, you are getting the DLC you wanted for 1.

Edited by Lorajet

9 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

If you go into the PSN store and download (free) Zen Pinball 2, anything you had for Zen Pinball 1 is converted over.  So, the DLC for 2 is the same as it was for 1, all of my DLC and games were converted over. So, you are getting the DLC you wanted for 1.

So DLC for Zen Pinball 2 works on Zen Pinball 1?

20 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

11 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

So DLC for Zen Pinball 2 works on Zen Pinball 1?

3 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

Im curious about this too.

I'm insanely curious as well. Also the question on where to find it is still not completely answered, but yeah, I suppose you just can't.

I probably have most of the DLC for Zen Pinball.  Started with Zen Pinball 1, all DLC, and then upgraded (for free) to Zen Pinball 2.  Any DLC I had for 1 carried over to 2.  Almost ALL of the DLC for 1 is available for 2, so you can give yourself a present and upgrade to Zen 2.

Are there any particular games you are looking for that came with 1?  I can tell you if they are on 2.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

I probably have most of the DLC for Zen Pinball.  Started with Zen Pinball 1, all DLC, and then upgraded (for free) to Zen Pinball 2.  Any DLC I had for 1 carried over to 2.  Almost ALL of the DLC for 1 is available for 2, so you can give yourself a present and upgrade to Zen 2.

Are there any particular games you are looking for that came with 1?  I can tell you if they are on 2.  

Our problem is that we want to play zen pinball 1 dlcs on zen pinball 1 game on ps3. Personally, my concern is obviously the trophies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, apostolis-t-94gr said:

Our problem is that we want to play zen pinball 1 dlcs on zen pinball 1 game on ps3. Personally, my concern is obviously the trophies.

Zen Pinball 2 is available for the PS3, so why don't you upgrade?  And, which DLCs are you concerned with? You can always have fun and re-earn them, especially on Paranormal and El Dorado (great games).

Zen Pinball 2 is available for the PS3, so why don't you upgrade?  And, which DLCs are you concerned with? You can always have fun and re-earn them, especially on Paranormal and El Dorado (great games).

Because we are completionists (most of us here I suppose) and we'd rather complete what we started. Same game anyways.

Edited by apostolis-t-94gr
  • Like 1

I understand your point, but that that isn't the issue. People who have Zen Pinball 1 on their account are unable to achieve 100% of the trophies because the DLC has been delisted. I already accepted that, but the thread got me curious.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

I dont want to play zen pinball 2, my brother installed zen 1 and earned a few trophies, since zen dlc1 is not available anymore, my question is can I download zen 2 dlcs and play it on zen 1?

I'm almost sure that will be impossible. At least of the DLCs, the one with the soccer themed game is delisted, so unless you have this already you're not getting 100% anyway. EDIT. My error, Super League wasn't available on Zen 1. 

You can ask Zen, but I think you'll get nowhere. I already did a few things, even to the main man, some answers but nothing ever shows up.

Edited by cris3f

40 minutes ago, cris3f said:

I'm almost sure that will be impossible. At least of the DLCs, the one with the soccer themed game is delisted, so unless you have this already you're not getting 100% anyway. EDIT. My error, Super League wasn't available on Zen 1. 

You can ask Zen, but I think you'll get nowhere. I already did a few things, even to the main man, some answers but nothing ever shows up.

Iv  ask zen as well.  Got ignored.  People keep messaging them. We may get somewhere.    

• 3 months later...

They didn't even resurrect the super league football table for ZP2, even though they told that they would. This was discussed on their forums, they would replace the licensed tables with a generic table, they even got back to my e-mails and told me that they were planning to do that, but instead, they delisted the ps4 version of ZP2. I guess their plans changed.

So I don't think that they will ever relist ZP1. Like others said, your only chance is finding someone to help you with that. But I see that you already got 100% from this game, then I guess it worked out fine for you :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, emboliformis said:

They didn't even resurrect the super league football table for ZP2, even though they told that they would. This was discussed on their forums, they would replace the licensed tables with a generic table, they even got back to my e-mails and told me that they were planning to do that, but instead, they delisted the ps4 version of ZP2. I guess their plans changed.

So I don't think that they will ever relist ZP1. Like others said, your only chance is finding someone to help you with that. But I see that you already got 100% from this game, then I guess it worked out fine for you :)

Told me samething.    I'm sad I cant ever get zen 1    Iv been forms and emailed them Facebook iv gave them hell. Trying to get relist zen 1    I never got a chance to buy it