How do i delete 0% trophy list?

Varhur

So, my brother accidentally started GTA V on the wrong account and gave me pretty trophy list with unobtainable platinum. I've already hid it, though the view of 0% is really hurting my OCD. Is there any way to get rid of it? I heard that i could either format the console or delete user and then create new one, log into my PSN account and it would be gone. Is there anything better though? I don't have PS4.

Just now, Varhur said:

So, my brother accidentally started GTA V on the wrong account and gave me pretty trophy list with unobtainable platinum. I've already hid it, though the view of 0% is really hurting my OCD. Is there any way to get rid of it? I heard that i could either format the console or delete user and then create new one, log into my PSN account and it would be gone. Is there anything better though? I don't have PS4.

there should be an option to hide the game from your profile. need to do this from your ps4 someone should be able to help you out.

here's the link on how to do so (Credit goes to BlindMango) works the same for 0% games or any game in general.

Edited by kingdrake2

There should be an option on your ps4 on the trophy list to delete (only if it's at 0%). You may have to press triangle or something on the game list where it shows 0% to bring up the option.

Not sure if it's the same on the ps3, but I'm pretty sure you can delete a 0% ps3 game via ps4. Once you sync and update here, itll be gone for good

Edit: just to be clear, this is for actually deleting your 0% list, not just hiding it from view

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yen-Pop said:

I've been able to delete 0% trophy lists from my profile via the Playstation App on smartphones, as long as there are no trophies obtained. It was a while ago, so hopefully that function is still something you'd be able to do.

I just looked on my iPad and don’t see a way to do it. I tried swiping left/right on the list, holding it, there’s no ‘...’ that I can see that would give options. If it’s there, I can’t find it. Unless the tablet app and phone app are different for some reason. 

23 minutes ago, Yen-Pop said:

I've been able to delete 0% trophy lists from my profile via the Playstation App on smartphones, as long as there are no trophies obtained. It was a while ago, so hopefully that function is still something you'd be able to do.

I'm not sure if you still can delete 0% games from the PS app. I deleted one 0% game some years ago, but I guess Sony removed that feature to make it available on PS4 only.

Edited by Deceptrox

52 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Through Vita and PS4 you can delete it via the actually trophy system. If it isn't synced with your actual profile via online, you could delete your local user and that would sort it. Other than that I'm not sure, but it wouldn't effect anything having it hidden,  can't show hidden trophy number on a 0% Game after all.

20 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I'm baffled that everyone just simply skipped this part of the opening post and keep suggesting him to use a ps4 to delete a 0% list when it's clear he doesn't own one. SMH

I was going to post the same thing. Do people even read the posts before replying? Jesus.

OP, I think if you put your ps3 to online mode for trophies, you should be able to press triangle on the list you want to get rid of and them delete it. It will be gone from the PSN, but not from your console. To delete from your console, you will need to wipe your user after doing the process above. Another option is seeing if you have a friend of trust to do this on his console for you, I think.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...