'High Achiever' and 'Even High Achiever' have Bug

jamaneco

Trophy List says that Obtained five or more medals in campaign, but it just poped by obtaining one medal.
And need over 10 medals for 'Even ...', but it poped when I took the second medal.
However, I already had 8 MultiPlay medals. They poped at 9 and 10 respectively. Perhaps this condition may be the sum of Campaign and MP.

• Like 1

I had 8 MP medals, but I did not have any 'High Achiever' trophies. After that, the trophy popped when I got the first Campaign medal. Getting a medal of the campaign has become the trigger to pop . So I recommend to collect all the MP medals first. Even if you get the MP medal on the 25th, the trophy will not pop.

Just confirmed as mentioned above that the medals from multiplayer does count for the "The Highest Achiever" trophy. I had 14 campaign medals then I went to get the multiplayer ones, got 9 of them then completed another 2 on the campaign and the trophy popped. As also mentioned I suggest getting a campaign medal for your 25th.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, supertrunksman said:

Any idea if the VR medals would also count towards the 25?  I don't think I have a shot at getting 15 of the Campaign medals...

Sorry, I can confirm that the VR medals do NOT count for the trophy. Very strange that the multiplayer medals count but not the VR ones. Definitely something that will be patched eventually.

5 hours ago, Katt said:

just confirmed:

25 medals: 21 campaign medals + 4 multiplayer medals = The Highest Achiever

No need to break your hands doing the No Damage Run and Machine Gun Only run.

Broke my hands doing both no damage and machine gun run, surprised when it popped.

Well at least I've got the medals for bragging rights and wouldn't have to do the speed run

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XypherVG said:

Broke my hands doing both no damage and machine gun run, surprised when it popped.

will you share with us how to do mission Bunker Buster using only the machine gun, please? I'm curious.

5 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

New patch just came through and descriptions have been changed. Now you just have to earn 10 and 25 total medals, but the 10th and 25th have to be campaign medals. Not sure if it changes VR medals to count toward the total though.

So this still counts the MP medals? and we dont have to do all 25 campaign medals? Like we can get 5 MP medals and 20 Campaign medals and get the trophy?