Guide

mikem192

I’ve written a guide for this on PlayStationtrophies.org. I have no idea where to even start with it on this site but I’d be happy too

until then here’s a link 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/guns-of-icarus-alliance-ps4-edition/333016-guns-icarus-alliance-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

the grind is real 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikem192 said:

I’ve written a guide for this on PlayStationtrophies.org. I have no idea where to even start with it on this site but I’d be happy too

If you want to create a guide on PSNP, you need to go to the trophy list. On the right side of the list will be a green button that says "CREATE A TROPHY OR GAMEPLAY GUIDE". Take a look at the Guide Manual for more info.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 21/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, Trope Hore said:

i wonder if this game autopops trophies between the 2 lists

I have wondered this myself. I’ve done most of the US one so far and the EU is cheap enough £3.99 currently but I haven’t tried it 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 21/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, hore said:

i wonder if this game autopops trophies between the 2 lists

I can ‘finally’ confirm the trophies are stackable! Just have to play a PVE of PVP game and they will all pop afterwards 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikem192 said:

I can ‘finally’ confirm the trophies are stackable! Just have to play a PVE of PVP game and they will all pop afterwards 

holy shit that's an amazing breakthough. Thank you for your service to this website!! I'll definitely do it this Summer then

• 4 months later...