Giving out coins

KingmathyGoodman

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 18-1-2019 at 0:19 PM, KingmathyGoodman said:

Am giving out coins to help those who need or want them. I´ll give everyone 250k each.

List players for a value of 250k (starting price 9900 and buy now price 10000 for 3 days) and send me a picture per page of your transfer list; put the game´s name in the message !!

Good luck.

I listed my players yesterday and received the coins within a few minutes! This will help me a lot! Thank you so much!

On 1/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, KingmathyGoodman said:

Am giving out coins to help those who need or want them. I´ll give everyone 250k each.

List players for a value of 250k (starting price 9900 and buy now price 10000 for 3 days) and send me a picture per page of your transfer list; put the game´s name in the message !!

Good luck.

Thanks for the coins man! You're really a good man!

Hello to all the players present in the section my friend kingmathy Goodman will help you with the fifa 16 online draft. He will give you the essential credits to be able to boost the draft but he needs you to send him a photo with the price buy now per player of  9900 credits for three days.  He will buy you players to get you the necessary credits to boost the draft. 

On 9/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, Peafix said:

This man helped me and one of my friends with the coins and in a few days we both got the platinum, thank you!!! :)

I can confirm this! We both got the platinum boosting it, but it was only because of Kingmathy who gave us 250k coins each so guys if you still need the Invincible trophy ask him before the servers shut down. I can't thank this man enough! 

11 hours ago, MMDE said:

Are these legit coins, or some cheat?

They are legit hard earned coins; i got them by trading daily from its release till end of 2017.

I have all the players i wanted and i had over 20 million coins sitting on my account doing nothing so i decided to give them out to help others get the online draft trophy two years ago. Am left with about 1.8 million coins now.

As you can see on my main account; i have the plat in all fifa games i´ve played.

Anymore questions?

Edited by KingmathyGoodman

Hello Good, I have to say that what this guy says is true, I got the fut drafts of the Fifa 16 and 17 thanks to the coins he gave me that were + 350,000. By the way I appreciate your help and I dedicate these two platinums to KingmathyGoodman, magliax59, i8albert,and zoroluffy7 without them I could not count on these two platinums in my trophy showcases