KingmathyGoodman

Giving out coins

24 posts in this topic

Am giving out coins to help those who need or want them. I´ll give everyone 200k each.
List players for a value of 210k (starting price 9900 and buy now price 10000 for 3 days) and send me a picture per page of your transfer list; put the game´s name in the message !!

Good luck.

Edited by KingmathyGoodman
I´ve got 600k left

On 18/01/2019 at 11:21 AM, KingmathyGoodman said:

Am giving out coins to help those who need or want them. I´ll give everyone 150k each.
List players for a value of 160k (starting price 9900 and buy now price 10000 for 3 days) and send me a picture per page of your transfer list; put the game´s name in the message !!

Good luck.

Hi, I'd love some help with this. Do you want the photo as a PM?

I would also be grateful for some coin to get my draft trophy over with,

I can send you a message with the player listing a little later today.

Thanks friend

Yeah, via PSN

On 12/2/2019 at 3:18 PM, BryBurgess said:

I would also be grateful for some coin to get my draft trophy over with,

I can send you a message with the player listing a little later today.

Thanks friend

Yeah, via PSN

If anyone was wondering if this guy's legit, they are. I got coins about a year ago, and got trial of power done.

This person give me coins without asking for anything in return.  Not money, help with other trophies or to game share my games. Thanks.

Hi, I have to say that what this guy says is true, I got the fut drafts of the Fifa 16 and 17 thanks to the coins he gave me that were + 350,000. By the way I appreciate your help and I dedicate these two platinums to KingmathyGoodman, magliax59, i8albert,and zoroluffy7 without them I could not count on these two platinums in my trophy showcases

Hey thank you very very much that is so nice of you this will help with online draft trophy :)

The guy is bona fide, gave me coins that helped me with the FUT Draft trophy ☺️

Goodman has really helped me aaaa loooooootttttt ☺️☺️☺️☺️

He is really an amazing person 

On 18/01/2019 at 09:21, KingmathyGoodman said:

Estou dando moedas para ajudar aqueles que precisam ou querem. Vou dar a todos 200k cada.
Liste os jogadores por um valor de 210k (preço inicial 9900 e compre agora preço 10000 por 3 dias) e envie-me uma foto por página da sua lista de transferências; coloque o nome do jogo na mensagem !!

Boa sorte.

hello would you like to receive coins to do the FUT draft how can i send the photo to you of my listed players?

On 18/01/2019 at 11:21 AM, KingmathyGoodman said:

Am giving out coins to help those who need or want them. I´ll give everyone 200k each.
List players for a value of 210k (starting price 9900 and buy now price 10000 for 3 days) and send me a picture per page of your transfer list; put the game´s name in the message !!

Good luck.

Are you still doing this offer or not??

Hi. I would like to know if this offer is still actual or maybe someone wants to give out coins. Any help would be appreciated. 

Posted (edited)

If anyone has coins for this game that they are not using, it would be appreciated. I would not mind starting this game myself but 240,000 coins to boost the draft once is not someone worth grinding out of paying for. Same with Fifa 18 on the ps3.

Edited by TheHarryGamer99