On sale but is it worth buying?

HuntingFever

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/3/2020 at 0:00 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Still bad I assume, damnit and its on sale bundled with tactics for $12.49 right now. >< Still tempting.

It's on deep sale yet again in the same bundle, did you get it last time?

How bad are the connection problems, if I get the game it would be only to play coop with friends. Do you still get booted out randomly during sessions?

Also, are the performance issues fixed?

So... I took a gamble and bought the game.

I bought it purely for playing coop with a friend, and for that I can recommend it when it's on sale.

We've played a few hours now, repetetive gameplay, not a great enemy variety, poor performance with stuttering fps and sometimes freezes.. But still braindead non stop action coop fun.

So far we haven't had any problems with disconnects whicg I've heard people mention, neither have the game crashed yet.

TLDR: I can recommend it as a buy purely for coop when it's on sale.

Edited by SnowFleurz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Got to play this and I’m veering towards ‘not buying.’

i don’t know what it is but there’s something about SH Deathwing, on PS4, that doesn’t seem enjoyable. I hate saying this but it’s kinda dark in-game and not pulling me into the 40k universe like Space Marine did, environments were very similar to each other a bit too much, the gameplay also feels rather clunky personally, a few performance issues and so on. However, if they ever make a sequel to the game I can see it have a lot of potential.

Luckily I got it on sale so it’s an easier pill to swallow. I’d recommend watching a gameplay walkthrough or something so you can get some of the story enjoyment and you can decide for yourself but I personally wouldn’t recommend. Sorry. :/

I’ll see if I can play some more in the future and give it a second chance but it’s not super tempting right now.

Edited by Dreadnought190