HuntingFever

On sale but is it worth buying?

10 posts in this topic

This game is currently on deep sale but did the devs ever fix the issues that plagued it at launch e.g. clunky menus, connection problems, slow walking/running speeds, stability problems etc. etc.? If the problems have been fixed, then I'll pick it up :).

I own it and it still has some connection problems, very annoying for me that I have a internet connection at 4.8 mb/s lol

Still bad I assume, damnit and its on sale bundled with tactics for $12.49 right now. >< Still tempting.

On 7/3/2020 at 0:00 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Still bad I assume, damnit and its on sale bundled with tactics for $12.49 right now. >< Still tempting.

It's on deep sale yet again in the same bundle, did you get it last time?

How bad are the connection problems, if I get the game it would be only to play coop with friends. Do you still get booted out randomly during sessions?

Also, are the performance issues fixed?

13 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

It's on deep sale yet again in the same bundle, did you get it last time?

No I didn't was hoping it go deeper sale. Haha

So... I took a gamble and bought the game.

I bought it purely for playing coop with a friend, and for that I can recommend it when it's on sale.

We've played a few hours now, repetetive gameplay, not a great enemy variety, poor performance with stuttering fps and sometimes freezes.. But still braindead non stop action coop fun.

So far we haven't had any problems with disconnects whicg I've heard people mention, neither have the game crashed yet.

TLDR: I can recommend it as a buy purely for coop when it's on sale.

Edited by SnowFleurz

So i was looking to get the game as it's on sale at the moment, but was curious as to whether it's possible to get the platinum by only playing solo? 

If i get this i doubt that i go for platinum but if i do i would like to know whether collectibles carry over or need to be finished with one playthrough.

I wish they would re-release Space Hulk Vengeance of the Blood Angels. That game was awesome.

I wish it was at least on PSClassics.