Premium announcement idea

I just come up with something. Not sure if it is great idea.

It is paid feature that allow you support the site, for let's say $5 you can post a golden message that will stick to the top on psnprofile main page for like 1 day. and can be up to 3 message from 3 users at maximum

You will think. it can be easily abuse and hard to moderate what message people put in here. maybe. but i have a couple idea for that

1. only allow forum event relate and trophy session. it will be useful for letting everyone know you need help on the game that been long dead like most ps3 online trophy.

2. have a moderator approve message before it goes live.

Here is mock up image:

ot7FICx.jpg

I don't think this will work, let me explain why.

First of all, the whole point of having open sessions with spots available on the homepage is to facilitate things like this.

Second, you will have to wait for a moderator to approve this message, meaning they have to wade through all the junk that will also get posted, regardless if it has to be approved or not.

And thirdly, even if you do eventually get picked for your message to be up there, your gaming session could have passed by already because the messages stay up for 24 hours and there were quite a few people ahead of you who posted first.

Personally, and respectfully, I don't think this will work. Sorry.

• Like 3