Missable trophies?

5 hours ago, RossLegends said:

Thank you for posting this. I was growing increasingly frustrated with the game, but this should be a huge help!

No problem! I was really liking it, but after several hours the fighting is just too much. The battles take way too long. I'm gonna keep going because I really like the story.

10 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

No problem! I was really liking it, but after several hours the fighting is just too much. The battles take way too long. I'm gonna keep going because I really like the story.

Yeah the story is fine, but I'm not quite sure what they were thinking in regards to the combat. Why does everything have to be a mini game? Did they even play test it? 

I'll try to look for the assist mode tonight when I get home. That will really help with some of the trophies. 

7 hours ago, RossLegends said:

Yeah the story is fine, but I'm not quite sure what they were thinking in regards to the combat. Why does everything have to be a mini game? Did they even play test it? 

I'll try to look for the assist mode tonight when I get home. That will really help with some of the trophies. 

I love the minigame combat, that's why I was so hyped about it. Mario RPG, Paper Mario, and Mario and Luigi have the action turn based combat and it's done amazingly well, but this game, it's just such a drag after several hours.

I really wish I could find assist mode too. Would make the combat so much better and more manageable. 

2 hours ago, RossLegends said:

Just tried to find assist mode and no luck. 

Sigh. 

Maybe it's just on PC or patched out.

Also I just found an easy way to make fights trivial. Vella's feedback skill can kill a group of 4 in one hit

Also I can't find monster den 10. Done 1-9 and 11 but can't see 10 anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

In the PS4 version, Assist Mode can be found in the Config menu. Press the Options button, select "Config", and you'll see an option that will allow you to turn on Assist Mode with the Square button.

Let me know how that works out for you, I've never tried it, although I will certainly turn that on if the game gets too hard later on.

On 2/3/2019 at 0:06 PM, moviefan224 said:

In the PS4 version, Assist Mode can be found in the Config menu. Press the Options button, select "Config", and you'll see an option that will allow you to turn on Assist Mode with the Square button.

Let me know how that works out for you, I've never tried it, although I will certainly turn that on if the game gets too hard later on.

Well they just added assist mode in the latest patch and it works great for the dumb combat trophies.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, TheSeverinator said:

Any word on missables?  I neglected to make additional saves and now I'm really hoping there's some endgame cleanup as I head into Chapter V.

The only thing I can really think of that is missable is the side quest trophy because there is a quest about Stop Signs at night that can only be completed at night, and if you fail to complete it during the nighttime sections, the end of the game doesn't have nighttime segments anymore.