Any good trophy guides?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/241013-tales-of-vesperia-definitive-edition/faqs/76752/introduction

I've been using this one. Really organized and it points out anything missable. Also shows the earliest times sidequests can be done, which is really nice.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tales-of-vesperia/181923-tales-vesperia-appendix.html

I've been using this one to keep track of all the save points, since a lot of them are missable

Hope this helps

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, neoshinmeiryu said:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/241013-tales-of-vesperia-definitive-edition/faqs/76752/introduction

I've been using this one. Really organized and it points out anything missable. Also shows the earliest times sidequests can be done, which is really nice.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tales-of-vesperia/181923-tales-vesperia-appendix.html

I've been using this one to keep track of all the save points, since a lot of them are missable

Hope this helps

Do those help with getting the trophies? I need that info as well but I'm definitely going to check out these 2 thank you

48 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

The guides here by TheFinalEmblem are very useful. This is a type of game where you need to follow multiple guides at once not to miss anything.

My problem with the guide here is it is a little confusing like this part

Below are the things you should not try and purchase from the Grade shop and the amount of things from the Grade shop purchased. Grade Points you need to make things much easier on you, as well as keeping things from your first playthrough:

• Max 99 Items (maximum number of items possessed 99) - 400
  • Items (item takeover) - 500
  • Titles (title takeover) - 500
  • Collector's Book (Collector illustration handover) - 10
  • Enemy Book (monster illustration takeover) - 10
  • Recipies (handover recipe takeover) - 10
  • Cooking Skill (cooking skill takeover) - 50
  • Craft Skill (synthesis level takeover) - 10
  • Records (record takeover) - 10
  • World Map (World Map Takeover) - 300
  • Artes (Takeover technique) - 1000
  • Skills (Skill Takeover) - 1000
  • 10x Experience (acquisition experience value 10 times) - 3000
  • Skill SP 1 (Skill SP 1) - 3000
  • Unlock all Skits (Sukitto Plureny V Full Release) - 1000

If you missed any enemies or items for the Monster and Collector Books, you can try and get them while doing this run

are these things I should try to get for the 15 hour run or no? It says not but if not why list the prices and such?

Edited by Taliesin_2943

I think you misread the guide. It says that you should buy these from the Grade Shop to make your speedrun easier. You earn grade from battling enemies. Have you played a Tales of game before? Maybe start with an easier one to sort of get the feel of the series. Or maybe do a blind play through?

From the first play through you want to save at every save point, use Magic Lenses for each and every enemy, and try to get every missable. The more you do on your 1st run, the easier the other play throughs will be. Maybe print out a list of missables, so you can check them off as you go?

Hope this helps a bit.

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think you misread the guide. It says that you should buy these from the Grade Shop to make your speedrun easier. You earn grade from battling enemies. Have you played a Tales of game before? Maybe start with an easier one to sort of get the feel of the series. Or maybe do a blind play through?

From the first play through you want to save at every save point, use Magic Lenses for each and every enemy, and try to get every missable. The more you do on your 1st run, the easier the other play throughs will be. Maybe print out a list of missables, so you can check them off as you go?

Hope this helps a bit.

Read the guide it says "Below are the things you should not try and purchase from the Grade shop". That's not me typing that's a direct copy/paste

39 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Read the guide it says "Below are the things you should not try and purchase from the Grade shop". That's not me typing that's a direct copy/paste

Unfortunately, I can't directly copy and past because I'm reading the opposite. Stage 2: Speedrun, 2nd paragraph, last sentence, right?

It was really fast see a walkthrough of the defenitive edition already on gamefaq. You should use it without a doubt, this kind of game need a lot of atenttion and read a lot of thing here and there and of course a trophy guide as well, you can use the guide on playstationtrophie or the guide you can find here on psnprofile, I just realise you need every single tittle and probably it can be a pain.

If you want to spend less time reading and more time playing, use Kouli's sub-event guide.

It will make a note if there is a unique enemy you need to steal from, but it will not mention missable normal enemies, only bosses. With this you can get every missable sub event, which means you get any missable item and title while getting to the end of the game. After that just check your books and use the completed lists in the guide here to clean up. If you missed any normal enemy make a note of it and get it while doing the "speedrun" (you have 15 hours and can be done in 3 hours, so plenty of time for any missed enemy).

At least that's what I did for both the 360 and PS3 versions when I completed them. You get to enjoy the game and complete it at the same time, instead of reading a 10000 words walkthrough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Whoever posted that guide made a mistake because on this website's guide, it says the opposite.

That is a screenshot of this sites guide

I figured out what the issue was tho for some strange reason when my phone auto translated it is added words that wasn't there in the regular Japanese hybrid so you are correct on what the page says still dunno why the translate adds words

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

That is a screenshot of this sites guide

I figured out what the issue was tho for some strange reason when my phone auto translated it is added words that wasn't there in the regular Japanese hybrid so you are correct on what the page says still dunno why the translate adds words

I really hope that doesn't happen to you again in the future when you play the game. Something like that could cost you hours of playtime. Weird that it happened in the first place. Glad you noticed the difference.

• Like 1