Mercenary Kings Reloaded Free on PSN!

kidson2004

1 minute ago, Kittet3 said:

Not working for me :dunno:

Must’ve been fixed. It was free before I put it in the cart, and I got all versions of it. Sucks people missed out on this. Sorry mate. 

2 minutes ago, peckron2 said:

Amazing game. It was free in ps plus back in March 2014 and they re released an updated version called reloaded. They made it free to those who got it from ps plus originally so you might have got it then?

Nah, I don’t recall downloading it. But I could’ve downloaded it and just don’t remember. 

6 minutes ago, peckron2 said:

Amazing game. It was free in ps plus back in March 2014 and they re released an updated version called reloaded. They made it free to those who got it from ps plus originally so you might have got it then?

It’s likely this. Says free for me but I have the original from PS+. If you don’t have the original purchased or from PS+ it should show a price.

7 minutes ago, Senor_T_Dub said:

It’s likely this. Says free for me but I have the original from PS+. If you don’t have the original purchased or from PS+ it should show a price.

Ah I gotcha. Well, good to know either way. I’ll update the OP now. 

2 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Mine says $6.79, but also says Download and not add to cart on both Vita and PS4 versions. Im guessing I got it free with +, because I never bought this...

Edit: Lol. I should have read the rest of your post 1f602.png

LOL It happens man 

• 1 year later...