PSA: There is still time to get this game! Act fast! | UPDATE: is gone.

Katt

So, we all thought that this game would be a pre-order bonus only, but the Launch Edition of ACE COMBAT 7 contains the game as well. The Launch Edition will be available until 2/18 and we don't know what will happen to the game after that. So, you have one extra month to get your hands on this game.

Store link NA: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA05636_00-AC7LAUNCHSTANDRD

Store link UK: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0700-CUSA07202_00-ACE7PREORDER0000

Q: I purchased Ace Combat 7 on the PlayStation Store after January 18, 2019. Will I still be able to get Ace Combat 5?

Ace Combat 5 will be included with your purchase of Ace Combat 7 until February 18, 2019. It will be accessible via your PS4™ library. For more information see https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Download-PlayStation-Store-Purchases-to-the-PS4?language=en_US

Source: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/ace-combat-7-frequently-asked-questions

UPDATE: The game is gone forever. Good luck finding copies of ACE COMBAT 7 with the code.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

so i pre-ordered on amazon and didn't get the game?

edit: i contacted them and they said they will email the code to me within 24 hours :hmm:

Hope you got it man. I played it last night (fell asleep before I could finish the 1st mission lol) and it felt good to play it again. So many memories and the OST’s still amazing to me. Glad they brought this one back. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, spainracer said:

@Katt

I may have an Update for all of you.

I brought Ace Combat 7 Deluxe Edition and got Ace Combat 5.

So it's looks like it's included in the Deluxe Edition.

Yes, thank you for your report. The reason I didn't update this thread is because there was another keeping record of the people who purchased the game recently. You should register your report there too for other players who want to buy the game now.

• Like 1

yes also to be clear it is only the EU version of the digital deluxe edition that still seems to contain AC5, at least that's all i know since im from EU

so if you're from another region beware of this, maybe you can make another account or something to purchase it from the EU store,  i dunno how all that works

cant believe it's still up there haha

Edited by ifyucantbeatmeXD
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:25 AM, spainracer said:

@Katt

I may have an Update for all of you.

I brought Ace Combat 7 Deluxe Edition and got Ace Combat 5.

So it's looks like it's included in the Deluxe Edition.

Did you buy the digital deluxe version on psn? Asking because I want to pick it up also.

5 minutes ago, spainracer said:

Why not, I live in Switzerland and we are may in Europe but not in the EU.

It's an important question because some versions of games can be region locked to certain countries. Even though many countries contain a European version of the same game. On Store level as well they can have separate download servers. So if for exmaple the Great Britain store Servers were separate from EU they could be like NA and already have AC5 removed.

Btw outside EU store, Australia and New Zealand stores may have it as well since usually their games are typically just reclassed European ones.