Ankou Ankka

Ankou_Ankka's Dispute

51 posts in this topic

Ankou_Ankka

FULLBLAST

Reason: There aren't enough scorpions, butterflies, and spiders in the first area to unlock these trophies that early. Furthermore, 25 + 50 butterflies, as well as 25 + 50 spiders are earned too close together.

Hello (and sorry for my bad english).

I understand the reason but I don't explain it. I played quite normally at the game. I didn't pay much attention to the trophies. I didn't cheat. But I don't see how to prove it.

Please, see my profile. 324 completed games and I never cheated. Why would I cheat on a very easy little Vita game ? Cheating is totally illogical, I had no reason to do it.

Edited by Ankou Ankka

*Cue the traditional "somebody once cheated Aabs animals" speech as if it somehow negates the entire argument above*

Please, see my profile and be logic.

Just on Vita :

Caligula Effect : 2 month and 1 week.

Operation Abyss : 2 months and 2 weeks.

Operation Babel : 2 months and 1 week.

So, why would I cheat on Fullblast a 1/10 game, a 20 minutes game, a very short game, a very easy game. Why ? To win 5 minutes ? It’s just ridiculous !

Perhaps it’s a bad argument. But it’s my only argument. I don’t see how to prove to you that I didn’t cheat. I can only appeal to your common sense.

I happen to agree with your logic for the record. But someone always says about Aabs Animals and I think that it's the dumbest thing to use as an argument against everyone. Good luck with the dispute

Was it a different region vita game gone bad?

You'll have to come up with a better argument than that, especially (I think)  since it can possibly be argued that those disputed kill trophies could have saved you enough time to make 1st place on the leaderboard 

Naamloos.jpg

I think it's probably the kills for the PS4 version. They are to close at eachother.

2 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Naamloos.jpg

I think it's probably the kills for the PS4 version. They are to close at eachother.

The vita version are even closer

5 hours ago, Ankou Ankka said:

Perhaps it’s a bad argument. But it’s my only argument. I don’t see how to prove to you that I didn’t cheat. I can only appeal to your common sense.

The argument you could make that would be convincing would just be to explain exactly what you did. How this can happen without cheating. For all I know this game could be glitchy, and there might be many more cases. You've had it happen twice though. I also really don't believe you would load up a save to auto pop trophies in a game this easy when you don't do it with other games. Makes very little sense to me, especially with an account like yours.

Edited by MMDE

6 hours ago, Ankou Ankka said:

I understand the reason but I don't explain it. I played quite normally at the game. I didn't pay much attention to the trophies. I didn't cheat. But I don't see how to prove it.

Please, see my profile. 324 completed games and I never cheated. Why would I cheat on a very easy little Vita game ? Cheating is totally illogical, I had no reason to do it.

I'm sorry, but your argumentation is "illogical" and it makes you even more suspicious, because this kind of argumentation is more used by guilty people than by innocent people. Also it's kind of stupid, every murderer could say "It's illogical that I killed someone, there are billions of people I didn't kill". You always gotta start somewhere and why not with an unsuspicious easy game?

I really don't get it why you don't explain what you did. :facepalm: That would be the fastest way to end this in your favor.

Man... You just messed up with Vita Trick, didn't you?

Just to prove it:

Exactly same trophy pattern. Just... Deal with it, ok?

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Man... You just messed up with Vita Trick, didn't you?

This is exactly what happened.

@Ankou Ankka  This would essentially give you a world record speed completion, due to the Vita trick gone bad. You likely didn't intentionally cheat but it is against the leaderboard rules. Unless you can come up with a way it would naturally happen, it will remain flagged.

23 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

This is exactly what happened.

@Ankou Ankka  This would essentially give you a world record speed completion, due to the Vita trick gone bad. You likely didn't intentionally cheat but it is against the leaderboard rules. Unless you can come up with a way it would naturally happen, it will remain flagged.

No. Sorry but it's wrong. Vita trick is the trick to play games from other regions? Please, check my profile. All my Vita Game are EU and all from Belgium store. See my profile, It's easy to check. No Vita game from another region.

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

The argument you could make that would be convincing would just be to explain exactly what you did.

2 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I really don't get it why you don't explain what you did. :facepalm: That would be the fastest way to end this in your favor.

But what should I explain? I just played naturally.  I knew that the game was an easy and fast game without missables trophies. I just played.  I didn't try to hurry or be the first.  I just played and when I got the Platinum, I stopped and immediately erased the game of my Vita. I didn't even notice that there was a problem with the trophies.

Being first on leaderboard doesn't interest me. Look at my profile, I am a slow and quiet player.  If I take more than two months to finish Odin Sphere, it's not to finish Fullblast in 15 minutes.

Edited by Ankou Ankka

Now question did you replay levels so you dont have to go back later?

15 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Now question did you replay levels so you dont have to go back later?

No, not replay. Not really.

In september, I tried the game on Vita. The beginning of level 1 only. Just one minute or two. To see the genre. Without winning trophies visibly.  At the moment, the game didn't interest me.

In november, I retested the game on PS4. I found it easier than I thought.  I quickly platined it. The next day, I resumed the game on Vita.  Once again, it was fast. I didn't realize there was a problem until today.

(sorry for my bad English, I am not sure of using the right words, I hope to be understandable)

Edited by Ankou Ankka

Is it possible to find and kill 25 spiders in 45 sec on vita version ? I doubt that. 

3 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

Is it possible to find and kill 25 spiders in 45 sec on vita version ? I doubt that. 

I don't believe it either. And that's why I don't understand what happened. :(

@Ankou Ankka 

If I were you and if it's true what you're saying I would try to reproduce that trophy pattern on a secondary account to prove that it's possible without cheating.

Vita version seems save file usage. Would be possible if he actually never bought the game, but was using it from a friend. PS4 doesn't care about accounts, but vita does. Trophies on PS4 looks normal, but on the vita version seems like he used the save file of the actual account owner and the trophies pretty much popped on the first kill or so. At some point he should have realized that shouldn't happen and wiped the save or worked in some other way that wouldn't insta pop the last 2 kill trophies.

Just my theory, take it with a cup of salt.

Out of all 2000+ people that have this game completed, only the OP and the other disputer have this pattern (killing the butterflies that fast at least). I checked for this. The other guy admitted to using the Vita trick going bad.  I do find it interesting this is the same region, but it still seems very unlikely this is some glitch and its some form of auto-popping. 

@Ankou Ankka can you think of anything you may have done differently than all the other players that would have caused this pattern?

Edited by B1rvine

Edit: nvm

Edited by kraven_15

1 hour ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Ankou Ankka 

If I were you and if it's true what you're saying I would try to reproduce that trophy pattern on a secondary account to prove that it's possible without cheating.

Sorry but it's possible to have a secondary account on the Vita? My vita says that I have to log in with the account associated with the system.

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

but was using it from a friend

No, it's impossible. I'm not very sharing. My Vita is MY Vita.  And nobody touches it. Even my best friends.

54 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@Ankou Ankka can you think of anything you may have done differently than all the other players that would have caused this pattern?

No. I don't think about anything.  And I'm terribly sad because of that.

I'm not a idiot. Kill 25 Butterflies in two seconds is totally impossible. And, if glitches, suffer two glitches in less than 15 minutes that no one has ever had don't speak in my favor. It's hard to believe. I know it.

I don't blame you for not believing me. But I feel totally helpless.  I feel bound hand and foot. I don't understand what happened. I have no way to prove to you that I played normally.

For this reason, I can only appeal to common sense. You all repeat to me that it is a bad argument but it is my only argument.

I'm quiet player, I like to take my time. For what reason would I cheat at Fullblast?  BigBossImBeamer suspects me of "starting" with Fullblast.  But look at my  games after Fullblast : no cheat.

Some examples, all on Vita :

Before Fullblast, I platined VA-11 Hall-A in 3 weeks and 3 days (fastest achiever : 3 hours, 33 minutes) and Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth in 5 days and 21 hours (fastest achiever : 1 hour, 49 minutes)

After Fullblast, I platined Salt and Sanctuary in 5 days and 17 hours (fastest achiever : 2 hours, 54 minutes), Odin Sphere Leifthrasir in 2 months and 5 days (fastest achiever : 23 hours, 40 minutes) and Word Sudoku in 5 days and 8 hours (fastest achiever : 3 minutes, 54 seconds). 

Being first on leaderboard doesn't interest me.  My profile is the proof. I have been playing for over two years and I have never cheated.

I don't know what else to say. I only have my good faith to introduce you. And I realize that it does not weigh heavily.

I'm not even sure what I'm saying is understandable. My Google-English doesn't plead in my favor either.  I apologize for not being able to express myself better.

Edited by Ankou Ankka

4 minutes ago, Ankou Ankka said:

Sorry but it's possible to have a secondary account on the Vita? My vita says that I have to log in with the account associated with the system.

No, but you could upload your save files and delete your main account while you doing this.

5 minutes ago, Ankou Ankka said:

I'm quiet player, I like to take my time. For what reason would I cheat at Fullblast?  BigBossImBeamer suspects me of "starting" with Fullblast.

I was only saying that every cheater has to start somewhere. It's highly unlikely that every cheater starts cheating with the first game. I'm just tired of the excuse you made.

4 hours ago, Ankou Ankka said:

I'm not a idiot. Kill 25 Butterflies in two seconds is totally impossible. And, if glitches, suffer two glitches in less than 15 minutes that no one has ever had don't speak in my favor. It's hard to believe. I know it.

I don't blame you for not believing me. But I feel totally helpless.  I feel bound hand and foot. I don't understand what happened. I have no way to prove to you that I played normally.

For this reason, I can only appeal to common sense. You all repeat to me that it is a bad argument but it is my only argument.

I'm quiet player, I like to take my time. For what reason would I cheat at Fullblast?  BigBossImBeamer suspects me of "starting" with Fullblast.  But look at my  games after Fullblast : no cheat.

Being first on leaderboard doesn't interest me.  My profile is the proof. I have been playing for over two years and I have never cheated.

I don't know what else to say. I only have my good faith to introduce you. And I realize that it does not weigh heavily.

Your account being clean (as far as we know) and not having any sort of pattern for top leaderboard spots in other games will definitely help the dispute on your favor to establish benefit of doubt in regards to cheating, but those only go so far.

Unfortunately, this would give you first place on that board, which you may not care about, but others will. Youd probably have a better chance of being let off with a warning if it didnt affect the leaderboard as much.