Ankou Ankka

Ankou_Ankka's Dispute

51 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Unfortunately, this would give you first place on that board, which you may not care about, but others will. Youd probably have a better chance of being let off with a warning if it didnt affect the leaderboard as much.

Is it possible to be removed just from the leaderboard of only FullBlast?  I don't care about appearing in the first place.  I hunt trophies for the pleasure of hunting, not for a first place on a leaderboard of a game. I like to see where I am at the country rank (and to a lesser extent at the world rank). But I'll be happy to be removed from the Fullblast leaderboard, especially if it's worth the suspicion of my fellow trophy hunters.

I wish I didn't have to hide the game from my profile. For me, it would be an admission of guilt. And I think I don't have to be ashamed of winning these trophies. I don't understand what happened. But I played normally, like anyone, and I'm sure of one thing: I didn't cheat. But if PSNProfiles can and wants just to remove me from only Fullblast leaderboard, without that I hide the game, it's OK for me. Sincerely, I find it a little unfair. But, if it can satisfy everyone, I'll not protest for a leaderboard rank that makes me indifferent.

Edited by Ankou Ankka

@Ankou Ankka If you're flagged, it does not necessarily mean that you are a cheater, it means that the game you were flagged in has impossible timestamps under normal circumstances.

6 hours ago, Ankou Ankka said:

Kill 25 Butterflies in two seconds is totally impossible.

But I played normally, like anyone, and I'm sure of one thing: I didn't cheat.

I realize everyone has their own definition of what's considered cheating, but with those two statements you've said above, it sounds like you've acknowledged this is impossible under "normal" circumstances per the rules of PSNP's leaderboard.  If true, that leaves the possibility of a glitch occurring, which would need to be reproduced to be considered valid to un-flag. You can try to let us know what you were doing when these popped back to back, or prior that caused the former not to pop, if you're unaware of what would cause a glitch, and then someone can try to replicate it either way.

There are multiple people here indicating this isn't possible, you yourself, and it also doesn't help when the other guy who has your exact pattern said he cheated.

Unfortunately, the natural conclusion is that you did something (possibly unaware) that is against the rules, and that the flag is correct.

Edited by B1rvine

11 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Unfortunately, the natural conclusion is that you did something (possibly unaware) that is against the rules, and that the flag is correct.

You're telling me that if I am a victim of a glitch or a bug that I am unable to explain, I have no choice but to accept the flag. And that all I could say will change nothing. It's unfair. Terribly unfair.

I never had the desire to be first on a leaderboard. I didn't even like Fullblast. It's a pure alimentary Platinum, without taste, without flavor. If I had known that it would bring me so many problems, I would never have played this game.

Ok, I'll not argue your decision. Since you don't give me the choice, I delete my PSNProfiles account. This flag is a stain that I can't bear.

Thank you for discussing, I will not bother you anymore.

If you're legit and the game has a glitch, and it's as easy and quick as you mention, I'm sure someone else will come across it eventually or may even intentionally give it a crack at looking for it if it saves time overall for leaderboard purposes.

As it stands, if no one's able to replicate or confirm then there's no way to distinguish the stamps other methods, they're seen as impossible for now.

9 hours ago, Ankou Ankka said:

It's unfair. Terribly unfair.

Assuming you didn't do anything illegitimate I understand that you are frustrated, but the flag itself is absolutely justified. It would be terribly unfair not to flag these timestamps, whether you like it or not.

Edit:

Elvis has left the building. Thread can be closed. @MMDE

Edited by fastflowdaman

Please stop asking for the thread to be closed, as I wanted to give him a chance to explain himself, even if he seems unwilling and dismissive, this because I think he's a bit confused about what he got to do to get the flagged lifted. He still claims glitch, so I want him to explain.

9 hours ago, Ankou Ankka said:

You're telling me that if I am a victim of a glitch or a bug that I am unable to explain, I have no choice but to accept the flag. And that all I could say will change nothing. It's unfair. Terribly unfair.

I never had the desire to be first on a leaderboard. I didn't even like Fullblast. It's a pure alimentary Platinum, without taste, without flavor. If I had known that it would bring me so many problems, I would never have played this game.

Ok, I'll not argue your decision. Since you don't give me the choice, I delete my PSNProfiles account. This flag is a stain that I can't bear.

Thank you for discussing, I will not bother you anymore.

I responded to you earlier in this thread. You gave me a non-answer. Perhaps you want to give it another shot? Else, yes, I think the flag will stick around.

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

Please stop asking for the thread to be closed, as I wanted to give him a chance to explain himself, even if he seems unwilling and dismissive, this because I think he's a bit confused about what he got to do to get the flagged lifted. He still claims glitch, so I want him to explain.

I responded to you earlier in this thread. You gave me a non-answer. Perhaps you want to give it another shot? Else, yes, I think the flag will stick around.

Oh my. He has been removed from PSNP by his own request is what I'm saying.

On the EU vita stack of the game, the trophy for killing 50 butterflies has the same rarity (91.19%) as the trophy for killing the first boss. So surely there is SOMETHING that is happening to let people earn the 50 butterflies trophy in level 1, at least in this stack of the game?

Pretty sure if you die or start over the kills are cumulative, so it'd be possible to get all of the kill trophies without killing the boss, but if the 25 and 50 butterflies trophies were super close together, then something is dodgy there. Not that it really matters anymore, but hey

57 minutes ago, TheManUtdFan said:

Pretty sure if you die or start over the kills are cumulative, so it'd be possible to get all of the kill trophies without killing the boss, but if the 25 and 50 butterflies trophies were super close together, then something is dodgy there. Not that it really matters anymore, but hey

2019-01-20-15h50-17.png

On 19.01.2019 at 6:33 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

I was only saying that every cheater has to start somewhere. It's highly unlikely that every cheater starts cheating with the first game. I'm just tired of the excuse you made.

There is no difference behind the logics of "even the cleanest and hard-earned profiles would start cheating somewhere (yours)" and "why would I cheat while I have such profile (OP's)" if you are sick and tired of this kinda excuses.. just the opposite sides of the same coin if ask me. 

On 19.01.2019 at 10:41 AM, KaiserVendrix said:

How is it the dumbest thing to use exactly? When someone’s simple excuse for a game being disputed is that it’s “too easy and no one bother cheating i.” It does generally go out of the window because people have cheated even more easy games before. Then there is the argument of “look at how many games I have, I’ve done them all legitimate so this game isn’t cheated.” That to me is has no place in a argument for a game at all, just because you Plat a lot of games doesn’t excuse you of potentially cheating this one. Just because someone has the Plat for say Star Ocean The Last Hope doesn’t excuse you for every single game If it looks fishy. 

Also, i m sick with "people cheat aabs animals" cliche since no one's guilt can be directed to anyone or considered while taking decisions about anyone and this is universal.. but your past actions and general attitude of course would affect what you are in now and thoughts about you, this is universal too.. 

How in the hell this guy would prove this if it is a glitch and happening for the first time.. Why people start cheating somewhere but trophies dont start glitching first time with this case (same logic again).. if it is possible technically this guy should be removed just from the first place of that particular game's leaderboard or not be touched at all (my opinion, cause there is no proof at this side too, just inclination) 

Well, overall this case was very hearthbreaking and resulted in a very bad way indeed. I m sure more than half of the people who read the dispute or enter the discussion feel bitter!! 

PS: i dont know the guy at all nor ever heard of him. 

Edited by Darpiom
adding PS

1 hour ago, Darpiom said:

How in the hell this guy would prove this if it is a glitch and happening for the first time..

No glitch is really unique, and with time, more cases would emerge. I reckon it's just a matter of patience, hide the game until it can be explained / replicated and then plead for a lift when there's enough evidence. Like OP stated, the leaderboard doesn't matter for them, so hiding one game temporarily shouldn't be a big problem. It may take weeks, months, but a flag sticking for a while is not the end of the world.

I don't know this game, but I'm not exactly sure that people should be looking into killing the second set of butterflies fast, but rather seeing if the previous trophy is delayed for some reason, or popping with an unrelated action (finishing a level, triggering a checkpoint, idk).

2 hours ago, Darpiom said:

There is no difference behind the logics of "even the cleanest and hard-earned profiles would start cheating somewhere (yours)" and "why would I cheat while I have such profile (OP's)" if you are sick and tired of this kinda excuses.. just the opposite sides of the same coin if ask me. 

You probably got me wrong. I didn't take any side, I just said that his argumentation can be used by anyone, cheater or not, so it's pretty pointless for this dispute. Of course it would be stupid to start cheating with this game, but some people do stupid things.

Also, i m sick with "people cheat aabs animals" cliche since no one's guilt can be directed to anyone or considered while taking decisions about anyone and this is universal.. but your past actions and general attitude of course would affect what you are in now and thoughts about you, this is universal too.. 

Believe it or not, people can change in a good way and in a bad way and sometimes people just lie very skillful.

How in the hell this guy would prove this if it is a glitch and happening for the first time.. Why people start cheating somewhere but trophies dont start glitching first time with this case (same logic again).. if it is possible technically this guy should be removed just from the first place of that particular game's leaderboard or not be touched at all (my opinion, cause there is no proof at this side too, just inclination) 

He didn't even try. So it may not have been that important to him or there is another reason. You have to admit that some of his moves are pretty odd if he is totally innocent.

And please don't get me wrong again. I'm NOT saying that he's guilty, I'm just saying if I were this guy (and innocent) I would definitely have reacted differently.

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

No glitch is really unique, and with time, more cases would emerge.

The issue with this one is that...there really are just unique cases for some glitches. I've had 2 happen to me that I've never heard of before and 1 a friend told me about recently I would never dare say here even though it didn't negatively impact them. Unfortunately the only thing my glitches did were screw me out of trophies.

My first was in AC Brotherhood where Ezio got stuck mid jump from horse to horse, I was going for that trophy, and he put his hands up in the air like he wanted to summon a spirit bomb and kept floating towards space. 😂 I also glitched into a building while jumping to a handhold in the second game.

The 2nd was horrendous and happened in Risen 3. Upon reaching a certain point...the game had some sort of reset erasing my map, quests, the fact that I captained a ship, the fact that I was on my last island. And it happened in all 3 or 4 saves I had that branched from a specific point. I found absolutely zero info on the problem and ended up having to do a complete wipe of it off the system to give it another shot.

Again...these aren't anything that gifted trophies to me or anything, but there are some that just aren't documented. If I cared enough to upload the video I was able to grab of Risen 3 I would just to see if someone has encountered it before.

17 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The issue with this one is that...there really are just unique cases for some glitches. I've had 2 happen to me that I've never heard of before and 1 a friend told me about recently I would never dare say here even though it didn't negatively impact them. Unfortunately the only thing my glitches did were screw me out of trophies.

My first was in AC Brotherhood where Ezio got stuck mid jump from horse to horse, I was going for that trophy, and he put his hands up in the air like he wanted to summon a spirit bomb and kept floating towards space. 1f602.png I also glitched into a building while jumping to a handhold in the second game.

The 2nd was horrendous and happened in Risen 3. Upon reaching a certain point...the game had some sort of reset erasing my map, quests, the fact that I captained a ship, the fact that I was on my last island. And it happened in all 3 or 4 saves I had that branched from a specific point. I found absolutely zero info on the problem and ended up having to do a complete wipe of it off the system to give it another shot.

Again...these aren't anything that gifted trophies to me or anything, but there are some that just aren't documented. If I cared enough to upload the video I was able to grab of Risen 3 I would just to see if someone has encountered it before.

It's a little bit different here. He has the same pattern as a cheater who admitted that he cheated. The question is what is more likely. Cheating or a glitch for the first time that produces the same pattern as cheating. At least you can remember your glitches, he couldn't. If it's really a glitch sooner or later someone else will be affected by that. Fortunately we can rely on mathematical probabilities.

Innocent or not, the flag is justified for now. How else should we flag someone, if not by impossible timestamps?

Just gonna jump in and say the report is correct and flag should stay. I have played all 6 versions of fullblast and never encountered a glitch where two monster killing trophies pop at once -- nor anyone I have spoken to about this game.. Ratalaika Games aren't known for their glitchy trophies. Plus there was a shortage of spiders on the vita version, iirc. So yeah mate, hide it and move on.

@fbdbh and @BigBossImBeamer, I see your points mate and i dont disagree with you too. Cause I hate cheaters and only myself probably reported more than 30 people, I even opposed whitelisting, voted against, and posted many times, also i m reading every dispute's every post early or lately..

90% of times, disputers got caught with at least 3 cheated games as they were trying to save (or literally fool us) their current game.. also, we rarely see that players let go unpunished because of lack of solid proof, and more importantly having seemingly a clear profile but just reminded of the demokles' sword if they ve been caught by doing naughty. 

This one was one of those extreme cases if not the most. We cant approach somebody with hundreds of clear ( I havent seen the guy's profile, just read the posts) games as we do with common cheaters. We need much more solid foundations to punish them not only suspicions and inclinations. Dont forget he didnt prove himself but we didnt prove too and dont forget the extremely glitchy games like far cry 2, last of us and the games in which hackers dance with each other. While we have to let the cheaters of those kind of games go as we cant separate the right and wrong, this punishment just feels harsh and unfair.. 

Now, the guy's gone we are actually talking about the future, maybe we should implement a small team to monitor this kinda profiles and disputes over some period of time as number of cases far and few, maybe there is already.. But I dont wanna see this kinda things again and i hope i wont.. 

51 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

And please don't get me wrong again. I'm NOT saying that he's guilty, I'm just saying if I were this guy (and innocent) I would definitely have reacted differently.

Clearly this guy took it as an insult when he couldnt find the common sense he seek, and the result being against him as either side have no solid proofs, maybe even too sentimental and proud he even left the site (and punished himself much harder than we did) unable to bear to be on trial here while innocent (moreover, we are not an actual court) .. I guess i would have done more or less the same.. I need to live through for the exact answer but I dont want to experience

I dont know, maybe he is a cheater but then why did he reject some solid looking propositions from discussers to save himself and close the file for good just by taking the boat, I just feel he is innocent! 

@Darpiom

You're definitely right. Maybe I would actually act in a very different way than I think now, if I really was affected by a flag. As long as I don't have to, I can't say anything about it, only speculate and of course I don't want to go through this either.

I also tend to believe him. I really don't think that he's a ice cold liar. But maybe he really fucked up the Vita trick and he doesn't want to admit this. And technically he's right when he says he didn't cheat because it's actually allowed. This would explain his behavior a bit.

But the most important thing is that the PSNProfiles staff did nothing wrong in this case, at least in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Darpiom
But the most important thing is that the PSNProfiles staff did nothing wrong in this case, at least in my opinion.

yes, there is nothing wrong but he could have been unflagged too.. taking this as an example I am offering a new approach for the future to similar cases.. 

In the end, they are these kinda players, if clear of course, adding value to the PSNP enriching competition side of the community and encouraging many players to do the same.. 

1 hour ago, Darpiom said:

yes, there is nothing wrong but he could have been unflagged too.. taking this as an example I am offering a new approach for the future to similar cases..

Seriously? Unflag him, but why? Just because he said he didn't cheat? Imagine all the future disputes. "I played naturally, it must have been a glitch!" This could be abused by almost every cheater.

8 hours ago, Darpiom said:

i'm sick with "people cheat aabs animals" cliche

The reason people mention this is because the excuse, "Why would I cheat such an easy game?" is mentioned first. And OP said this in the very first excuse.  If someone completed Aabs Animals with the grand total of one second time frame, then said, "Why would I cheat such an easy game?" as "proof" they didn't cheat, would you see that as evidence they didn't cheat? It's a completely meaningless statement. Also, different people find various tasks a different degree of difficulty.

The timestamps are impossible, the OP also said so himself. The OP didn't even say he had a glitch, I had to mention it first for him before he started saying that happened. And then he still didn't even attempt to say, "well I did this, did that, and then they both popped" if he wasn't sure what would have caused this alleged glitch.

Also, the other guy with the exact same timestamps admitted he cheated... So there's that.

5 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

It's a little bit different here. He has the same pattern as a cheater who admitted that he cheated. The question is what is more likely. Cheating or a glitch for the first time that produces the same pattern as cheating. At least you can remember your glitches, he couldn't. If it's really a glitch sooner or later someone else will be affected by that. Fortunately we can rely on mathematical probabilities.

Innocent or not, the flag is justified for now. How else should we flag someone, if not by impossible timestamps?

I know it's different. Wasn't defending the guy by any means. I was just stating that in the years the 2 games I mentioned have been out I've never seen another person encounter the glitches. That was my only point. 

Hi everyone,

I thought that the thread would be quickly closed after my last intervention. A friend warned me that this was not and the discussion continued. I therefore come one last time to respond to certain comments.

>> I totally don’t know if it's a glitch and I never claimed it was. One of you suggested this possibility. I only say that yes it’s possible. But I can’t prove it.

>> You also ask me to explain how I won the contested trophies. I repeat: I have no idea. Put yourself in my place: I knew that the Platinum was winnable in less than 20 minutes and that no trophy could be missed. I just played by focusing on the game without paying attention to the trophies. I must say that at the moment, I was rather happy with myself. This is not my genre  of game. But I methodically exterminated all the monsters that presented themselves to me. After 15 minutes I got the Platinum. I was satisfied, I didn’t look further. I didn’t know that I was first in the leaderboards of this game before you told me. I didn’t even notice that kill trophies had won too fast. I had the Platinum, I deleted the game. Point. You ask me what I did exactly for each trophy. I can't answer you, I don't remember. I’m sorry.

That being said, I repeat that I don’t wish this discussion to continue for three reasons.

1 / You have your point of view, I have mine. Unfortunately, I have no way to prove to you that I didn’t cheat. I hoped that my good faith, common sense and my profile would speak for me. You tell me it's not enough. Ok, I don’t insist.

2 / I add that I am very poor English. I understand it enough to platine Operation Abyss or Caligula Effect but the English on the PSNProfiles forums is on another level. I don’t understand half of what you say to me and I’ve to go through Google to translate you and translate me. I don’t know if you realize how difficult it’s to defend yourself against many interlocutors in such a situation.

3 / The situation in which I find myself shocks me particularly. By being excluded from PSNProfiles or by being forced to hide one of my games, I feel dirty and hit in my gamer honor. You inflict on me an unworthiness which weighs heavy on my shoulders. So I give up Platinum hunting and my account Ankou_Ankka. I will continue to play on another account without worrying about the trophies. I give up all rankings and have no desire to return to PSNProfiles.

For all these reasons, you can close this thread.

Thank you for reading me, thank you for discussing and thank you especially to those who have taken my defense.

Edited by Ankou Ankka

46 minutes ago, Ankou Ankka said:

I feel dirty and hit in my gamer honor. You inflict on me an unworthiness which weighs heavy on my shoulders.

Damn dude, that's some deep shit. I do feel bad for you but giving up on trophies is a little extreme over a throw away game such as this. Listen, one way or another the trophies popped too soon together. No one can prove you cheated any more that you can prove your innocence, but either way it does not qualify for the leaderboards. 

My advice: Play games and earn trophies for yourself and for no one else. Don't care what anyone online thinks. Play what you want and how you want and have fun. If you do stay here the only difference is you are not on the leaderboards. No big deal. The trophy tracking and guides are reason enough to keep using the site. 

Anyways, cheer up and get back to gaming!

Edited by Afro_Gear

7 hours ago, B1rvine said:

The reason people mention this is because the excuse, "Why would I cheat such an easy game?" is mentioned first. And OP said this in the very first excuse.  If someone completed Aabs Animals with the grand total of one second time frame, then said, "Why would I cheat such an easy game?" as "proof" they didn't cheat, would you see that as evidence they didn't cheat? It's a completely meaningless statement. Also, different people find various tasks a different degree of difficulty.

The issue, in my opinion, isn't why would someone cheat an easy game but rather why would someone with a profile of 324 clean games cheat this particular game as their first one?

I know BigBoss mentioned earlier that someone has to start cheating somewhere, but really? A game with an average of 20 minutes to plat with a 99% completion rate? Here is where the appeal to logic comes in. There is no logic in it at all.

This thread is now responsible for retiring a perfectly good, motivated trophy hunter and I wonder if there wasn't some way this particular situation couldn't have been handled better. I'm sure the hostility from many of the people who posted didn't help either... whether it was meant to sound that way or not, that's how it definitely came across.

This particular case really bothered me and I really feel bad for this guy.