PS3/Vita PS+ Final Curtain Call

kidson2004

Figured since we're 2 months away from the end, I'd figured I start this:

So last year, Sony announced that after March 2019, there will be no more PS3/Vita games issued on PS+. Well, we're half way through January, and since the end is coming, what would you like to see issued on plus for the final 2 months for PS3/Vita games? Or what did you hoped to see come to Plus? 

Edited by kidson2004

Ahhh... I want a game that could last a couple weeks on my Vita, no, my PS3 too, I still have it and there is a lot of games that I cannot play yet. Hidden gems, AAA games, weeb trash, etc. If games like these could be given these last months, it would be a great closure.

This will never happen but if they wanted to be awesome they could just give a voucher in March for a PS3 and Vita game of your choice for that month. Would be a cool way to finish out...

I'm more interested to see how they think they will compete with GwG if they are only giving two PS4 titles out each month when Microsoft still gives out 4.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 2

For Vita the ideal game would be one released in the past year, because most Vita owners own the greatest hits on the console. Penny Punching Princess, Atari Flashback Classics, Super Life of Pixel, Sir Eatsalot, Timespinners, Chasm, Curse of the Moon, Punch Line etc.

On a selfish note I still need the Arkham game so I wouldnt be unhappy with that.

6 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn on PS3

Earth Defense Force (4 I think it was) on Vita

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable (digital only) and Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space (physical and digital) are the only 2 EDF games on the vita

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

That was already given on Europe before, ain't happening.

That's a shame. I wish they'd just make all of the games that went on plus for NA/EU free in March, but Catherine is more likely to be free then that happening.

I guess I could also go for Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal and GoW 1 and 2 since I've played them on the PS2, but not on the PS3.

Not sure if those have ever been free or not, and I don't really care enough to look because if this past year has been any indicator, it's don't get your hopes up. We'll just get better PS+ games for PS4 for March and that's it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

PS Vita 

Longest 5 Minutes 

Death Mark 

Persona 3 Dancing

Persona 5 Dancing

any of those would be cool 

I own three out of four of those, so hopefully not those. ? Also, those were all really recent games, so it seems unlikely to me that we'd get any of them, especially the Dancing games.

4 hours ago, Kevvik said:

This will never happen but if they wanted to be awesome they could just give a voucher in March for a PS3 and Vita game of your choice for that month. Would be a cool way to finish out...

I'm more interested to see how they think they will compete with GwG if they are only giving two PS4 titles out each month when Microsoft still gives out 4.

It's not immediately obvious off the top of my head what I would choose if i could download anything for the ps3 from the psn store. Fun to think about! even if it will never happen.

Also, I'm in Ontario too and the snow is really coming down here + its a lazy Saturday afternoon to relax after the work week + I got Broken Age going on the PS4 (just mentioning because of your Grim icon) and damn, this is a COMFY mood right now. just thought I'd share lmao