20m Zeny with turbo controller

CaptainAskHole

On 1/19/2019 at 9:38 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Thanks for posting this! 

I was planning to test Auto-grind options on this game once I'm done with the grid on Injustice 2, but you saved me the time to test it! 

Can't you improve the Zeni earned by increasing the round count? (I kind of forgot how the game works..). 

I did a bunch of tests, like 3x3 gives 300 zeny too. 

I also tried arcade mode 1st ladder, but it usually lose in the last match.

Considering all other trophies, just to get them you will earn around 5m. So the farm of 15m afk is pretty decent for me. I spent months in Brawlhalla since no afk mode. at least this one, if I can go to 530k BP boosting or not, its doable in less than 1 month with a normal life hahaha working, sleeping, chilling and going out =)

On 1/19/2019 at 10:09 AM, jrdemr said:

Which turbo controller would you recommend?

mine is Hori Pad 4 FPS Plus!

• Like 2

Ok, thanks for the info!

Ya, I actually "boosted" the online trophies while I was sleeping ?. 

I left my Turbo controller "playing" with my boost partner, and he would manage who would win the matchea.. 

I also have that Hori controller. It's decent for a Turbo controller (not a fan if the d-pad and left stick swap positions.. So, I don't like to use it for regular play). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/1/2019 at 8:14 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, thanks for the info!

Ya, I actually "boosted" the online trophies while I was sleeping 1f602.png

I left my Turbo controller "playing" with my boost partner, and he would manage who would win the matchea.. 

I also have that Hori controller. It's decent for a Turbo controller (not a fan if the d-pad and left stick swap positions.. So, I don't like to use it for regular play). 

Hi. can you send me a pic of the controller or the link of amazon. thanks

Edited by telleviz

• 3 weeks later...

You are the GREATEST!! I'm doing story mode hard chapter 7 map 13 für over 40 hours now and I wanna kill myself since hour 2.
I will definitely use that method, at least at night to grind some extra. Thanks a lot!
I HATE THIS TROPHY S BADLY!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Are all Hori controlles turbo controllers? In my country I can only find the Hori Onyx but I'm not sure if that is actually a turbo controller or not

https://www.amazon.com/Onyx-Bluetooth-Controller-Sony-PlayStation-4/dp/B0787BPRN4/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?crid=16447ZY8UH8FN&keywords=hori+fps+plus+ps4&qid=1552840126&s=gateway&sprefix=Hori+fp&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

On 3/17/2019 at 0:38 PM, Vogue-Homme said:

Are all Hori controlles turbo controllers? In my country I can only find the Hori Onyx but I'm not sure if that is actually a turbo controller or not

https://www.amazon.com/Onyx-Bluetooth-Controller-Sony-PlayStation-4/dp/B0787BPRN4/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?crid=16447ZY8UH8FN&keywords=hori+fps+plus+ps4&qid=1552840126&s=gateway&sprefix=Hori+fp&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

It doesn't look like that controller has a turbo option, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a turbo controller now and I can confirm this method works. I did get less zeni than OP though. I left my PS4 on yesterday at 22:53 and kept it going until today 17:49. That's almost 19 hours. 

When I started at 22:53 I had 1,521,222 zeni. At 17:49 I had 2,221,422.

So in almost 19 hours I got 700,200. 

I also did some testing whether Frieza really was the best character. I tried a couple of other characters who have quite some reach with their triangle move:

Frieza: 00:15.89 - 00:16.02 - 00:12:71 - 00:13.53 - 00:12.88

Vegito: 00:16.95 - 0017.26 - 00:16.93

Zamasu: 00:12.08 - 00:14.07 - 00:14.93 - 00:13.69

Hit: 00:15:54 - 00:12.35 - 00:12.94 - 00:12.15 - 00:13.09

So for me Hit was the best, followed by Zamasu. Though the differences are all very small, but if you keep it on for hours it may be noticeable. Zamasu can be faster than Hit if he doesn't get hit, but he had more chance of being hit than Hit. (no pun intended).

Edited by Vogue-Homme

Definitely better than farming it legit. I can't do that for more than 20 minutes without getting seriously frustrated and a irresistible desire to quit the game.

In case someone might be interested I used different characters for my last farming session. This time Fused Zamasu versus Cell (while I used Frieza vs #16 yesterday).

• Began at 21:56h with 2,366,519 zeni
  • Ended at 17:22h with 3,216,719 zeni
  • That's 18:26 hours in total and I got 850,200 zeni

That's a lot more than the 700,200 I got yesterday in 19 hours. 

Zamasu vs Cell seems the better choice.

In 24 hours this should give you 1,106,591 zeni. So if u leave ur PS4 on 24 hours for a little over 18 days you will have the trophy.

Edited by Vogue-Homme

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 4:33 PM, Vogue-Homme said:

Definitely better than farming it legit. I can't do that for more than 20 minutes without getting seriously frustrated and a irresistible desire to quit the game.

In case someone might be interested I used different characters for my last farming session. This time Fused Zamasu versus Cell (while I used Frieza vs #16 yesterday).

• Began at 21:56h with 2,366,519 zeni
  • Ended at 17:22h with 3,216,719 zeni
  • That's 18:26 hours in total and I got 850,200 zeni

That's a lot more than the 700,200 I got yesterday in 19 hours. 

Zamasu vs Cell seems the better choice.

In 24 hours this should give you 1,106,591 zeni. So if u leave ur PS4 on 24 hours for a little over 18 days you will have the trophy.

Just to remember, I did it in January, so since that day a few patches came. the patches can change some chars or moves might affecting the numbers, but thanks for updating the info!!

18:26 hours in total and I got 850,200 zeni, seems pretty solid.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been using this turbo controller method, April 6th I had roughly 7.5M Zeni (Did some nights with the turbo controller leading up to that). Switched to my VITA in the meantime and have only shut down my PS4 for a single day to give it a break. Currently sitting at 14.6M Zeni on April14. A full 24 hours is approx 1M Zeni. This full 24 hour method is only working because I have a Vita backlog, so I don't have to touch the PS4 to play something, but to confirm for anyone, even doing it every other day will probably help take away the mind numbing grind of endless battle loops in story & DLC3 tournament.

Did the first 10 Mil like this (except Hit vs 16) and the other 10 Mil manually in the low health Tournament while watching movies. I got 500k per sleep and 1-2 Mil per playing session depending how much i felt like doing. It's not difficult or even tedious since you can just watch shows or movies, but it's boring. Didn't feel like leaving my PS4 on for weeks either so I recommend doing a bit of both afk and manual farming to get it done faster.

Edited by Mikyumi

• 1 year later...