If I set my PS4 Language settings on English, I anyway earn trophies?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I have some NA retail games and digital (bought from my NA account, while my main account is EU because I live in Italy) and some of them, even if they're NA version (Final Fantasy XV NA retail copy is in italian on my EU account and even Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition bought on NA Store, playing it on my EU account is in italian).

To follow trophy guides easily and faster (playing Divinity Original Sin with totally different italian stupid translation while following the trophy guide here is definitely insane ? , if I switch my PS4 language settings on English, I can anyway achieve trophies for non EU digital and retail games right?

P.S.: I have this doubt, I know the answer is "yes" but I've changed my PS4 language once and I remember one trophy didn't pop... It was probably glitched or I did something wrong to unlock it).

I mean, the language setting of my console is not "linked" to my italian account so he won't let me unlock trophies if turn my console on English so my EU account doesn't recognize the trophies unlocked?

Thank you!

If I am understanding your question correctly, you are asking if you have to set your system language to the same as the game for trophies to pop?

If so then no, they do not have to be the same language. I play a lot of Japanese games whilst my system language is English.

Your console language won't directly impact the trophies for the games you play, but some times it can cause some retarded shit like making Escape Dead Island crash at the very same spot, every single time, if your console isn't set to english. I think Master Reboot has a language based trophy but that is also changed in game, not on the system, as I've got that while using my PS3 on my own language.

• Like 1