Hardest PS Vita game you have played?

GetMitched

There have been quite a bunch of games that have been released on the PS Vita which have either been easy, medium or hard.

What is the hardest PS Vita game you have ever played? (trophy wise)

Mine has to be Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz. The advanced stages are hard and I can say quite the same about the mini games.

Nonetheless, it's a pretty fun game and only cost me $24 brand new. :P

4432944.jpg

Edited by GetMitched

Trophy wise? Disgaea 3. It is not really hard, just time consuming. And after 15 hours of playing I got 40% of trophies and I am not even halfway through the story. But really, it's not that hard to get the platinum. Maybe just a 200 hour grind.

I haven't played that many vita games, maybe 10? But so far none of them were really challenging.

• Like 1

There are 2 that come straight to mind for me.

160013b1.jpg160033b.jpg

Little Deviants is hard because the controls for some the mini games are just awful and unresponsive

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is hard because ITS NINJA GAIDEN so its hard to begin with.

Wipeout 2048, challenging single player mode and time consuming online mode.

Almost have the platinum, spent around the same time trying to get this game platinum as with the disgaea 3 platinum.

Blazblue CSE, if you are not that good at fighting games and can't do long and difficult combos, than this platinum will be your worst enemy.

I no longer have my Vita, but I only played 5 games so my choice is extremely limited.

Out of Resistance Burning Skies, Welcome Park, Uncharted Golden Abyss, PulzAR and Doodle God, I'd say, 

Uncharted Golden Abyss

The others were easy enough but this one offered the most challenge.