Hardest PS Vita game you have played?

GetMitched

• 2 weeks later...

Mortal Kombat is not hard, i think so it's medium difficult is just time consuming.

Hard game on vita?

-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

-Injustice (i think so it's pretty impossibile)

-Doa 5+

-Little Deviants

-Sine Mora

-Everibody's Golf-Hot Shots

-Big Sky

And some people find wipeout 2048 pretty hard, i think this game are the proudest on vita!

• 2 years later...

WipEout 2048 - Challenging, fun and fair 

Rayman Legends (91%) - The opposite of WipEout... punishing and not fun at all trying to get a diamond cup

Thinking of getting Ninja Gaiden... I'm shit at fighting games but good at hack n slash if that makes sense? want to know if this is a game for me :)

What I'm currently playing now i.e. Lego Ninjago: Nindroids.  No no.  Just kidding. LOL In all seriousness, I would say Dead or Alive 5+.  Fun game.  Love seeing Christie in the skimpy outfits, but pair the fact that it's rated as a 10/10 platinum difficulty rating and I'm not exactly great at fighting games and....yeah. lol I can't even get through training mode.  So sad. lol

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2014 at 10:48 AM, Achtie said:

dynasty_warriors_next_raw.jpg

very long and boring grind and you need 2-3 Real life friends to play adhoc mode. unfortinatly i dont know anyone with a vita and the game so im not able to get the last few trophies i need :(

Don't you just hate bullshit trophies like that?  I mean seriously.  Why the hell do devs do that?  I mean who actually plays a game in ad-hoc mode?  I know I'm going off this thread's topic, but stuff like that pisses me off.

EDIT: Also, Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz.  DoA 5+ and that game are the two hardest Vita games that I've played.

Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 1

For me, it's between Dragon's Crown and XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus, though I'm leaning toward Dragon's Crown. With XCOM, you just need a good strategy and a bit of foresight, but Dragon's Crown is just tedious. For Dragon's Crown, the final boss + the grind to the final boss + the overall repetitive grind for beating the game like 8 separate times just made the platinum one that I'll stay far from for the time being.

• Like 2

On 3/10/2014 at 0:16 PM, Edunstar84 said:

The hardest right now is Rayman Legends. It takes a lot of skill to get the diamond cups in the daily/weekly challenges. I've only earned a few, and mostly gold on the rest of them. At this rate it will take me at least 7 more weeks to plat.

3 years later...

LittleBigPlanet vita - Have to ace ALL levels and complete a series of arcade games. 

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment - I've heard it's moderately hard, just grindy. Will definitely get back to it soon.

Escape Plan - I will never get 100% due to the mechanics of the game. It's not very responsive.

Everybody's Golf - The learning curve is very high, and the game's grindy. I imagine I can plat it if I have the patience for it.

Atelier Ayesha Plus - 4 dragons that heal themselves multiple times during each of their battles. You have to have THE best weapons, otherwise you don't stand a chance. And even when you do have the best of the best, you can still fail. 

2 hours ago, ShadowOfBatman said:

Sine mora. I think, average gamer can't beat this game even on Easy for first try. Arcade mode is so difficult. Every trophy in this game should be Platinum.

The first 2-3 trophies are doable so... only the rest should be Plat =D

55 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment - I've heard it's moderately hard, just grindy. Will definitely get back to it soon.

The game is really easy compared to other games here =D

56 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Atelier Ayesha Plus - 4 dragons that heal themselves multiple times during each of their battles. You have to have THE best weapons, otherwise you don't stand a chance. And even when you do have the best of the best, you can still fail. 

That's just boss fight, not that hard (I need to start it soon, lol xD)

On my list

- WipEout 2048 Cheapest A.I. in the in the whole galaxy hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention Awesome funny game but damn the grind, maxing out your players is ridiculous shock2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251, I'll never ever get this plat

- Sine Mora  Beating the game wasn't to tough, but the 100% is the real test, one day woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Satoshi, I would respectfully disagree. It is difficult. For me, anyway. Planning to start over from my Clear Data and work on it now. Wish me luck :D

Yeah, I didn't even bother trying again after a few wipes. Some of the battles seemed just impossible for me as an Atelier nub. Synthetizing the ultimate gear to survive seemed way too time consuming (and confusing) in a game with time limits.