Fish Hook, I Still Cant Get You

ChickenExotic

Hello everyone that reads this, I have been battling with this amazing game and I still cannot get the fish hook so i can start fishing out the Guardian, I already spoke to the old man in the Riverbed where he is asking for one

I already got the Bug catching net from the kid

I already read the Bug Catching Books, *BOTH* and I cannot catch the ladybug required to give the lady at the store so i can get the fish hook so i can get the rod...anyone got ANY, ANY, ANY tips, that will be greatly appreciated,

I am already at the End of November, It hasnt snowed yet. I love this game, but some requirements are pure craziness! =)

Are you serious? You're pretty much guaranteed to find one or more ladybugs everytime you catch bugs... Maybe you could try digging them in the garden when it snows

Yeah, Im going to have to wait until it snows, because im going nuts, i have tried to catch them, get the perfect swing, I get 5 bugs, none of them the lady bug. LOL, I reload and reload the checkpoint, but nothing, gotta wait until it snows. 

you have to get the Genji Beatles before you can catch the Sea Guardian. I spent most of my time actually fishing for the damn thing but it is possible to get it 

oh but before that to get the fishing hook (went ahead with that) you will have to get the ladybug off the kid before june or catch it where you normaly catch bugs. try to get perfect swings so you can get more bug. if you do not get the ladybug just reload your save and do it again

• 1 year later...