For the number of people that mention fortnite...why is it not on the top psnprofile popular list for the week?

Frozen_Guardian

Just because people mention the game, doesn't mean they play it.  I mean, people talking about the game could be discussing what's new about it, or what they don't care about, deciding on if they wish to play the game or not.

Or as mentioned before, the Battle Royale, they could be talking and playing that, but having no trophies to track.

To be logged as a user on Sony's end, you need to have a trophy unlocked, AFAIK.

Considering the vast, vast, vaaaast, majority of Fortnite players, including myself, have never touched or owned Save the World, the trophies will never be something we'll get. Well, that and when I was into it, I was only playing on Switch anyways.

• 4 weeks later...

The Recent Players category is often illegitimate. To raise the numbers, you have to unlock a trophy for that game. Once a full week has passed since the date and time you earned your most recent trophy for that game, the number decreases by 1. So for instance, I could be playing the game but because I’m not earning trophies I don’t count as a “Recent Player”. This site cannot recognise users playing the game unless they’re earning trophies.