"Booty Master" Instant Trophy Unlock! (NO LONGER POSSIBLE) [R.I.P. PS3 + VITA SERVERS]

24 minutes ago, mekktor said:

So if I go into a multiplayer lobby (for another game) and my trophies are autopopped by a modder without my permission, I get flagged. But if I actively seek out this little gift that a modder left on the server then it's all above board. What a joke.

@MMDE Is there actually any explanation as to why this shouldn't be flagged?

That's a damn good question. I personally don't care too much as I really don't mind what other people choose to do with their games (although I have reported a few blatant cheaters), but this one seems pretty odd. I'm curious what rationale applies here.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, TurtlePM said:

About flag...

Shouldn’t other creations that unlock trophies be treated the same way as this? Some trophies like “get a 50 multiplier” should be done in Story mode, yet most people have played a community level made with the purpose to unlock such trophies... as long as public levels are eligible to unlock trophies and the amount of hackers out there, these kind of things might happen more often and you shouldn’t blame other players.

Same goes for LBP3 quest glitch, it was there in the first place, only fixed with patches. People still get the trophy by removing the patch - nobody complains about it.

Fully agree.  Playing a community level to get the Booty Master is no different than playing a community level to get a 50 multiplayer and all of the others.  I don't see it being modded, it is just a level with the bubbles in it.  Then again, I don't know what goes into creating a level; I assume you can drop whatever you want into it (i.e. all prize bubbles if you own them).

On that topic, what are some levels that have all bubble prizes for MGS and Pirates?  Did a few searches in game but did not uncover one.  Any help appreciated!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, djb5f said:

Fully agree.  Playing a community level to get the Booty Master is no different than playing a community level to get a 50 multiplayer and all of the others.  I don't see it being modded, it is just a level with the bubbles in it.  Then again, I don't know what goes into creating a level; I assume you can drop whatever you want into it (i.e. all prize bubbles if you own them).

On that topic, what are some levels that have all bubble prizes for MGS and Pirates?  Did a few searches in game but did not uncover one.  Any help appreciated!

Even if any DLC level like this exists, I don't think you unlock the trophy unless you own both DLCs - if you do, ignore this comment.

Playing any level with gadgets from MGS or by playing community levels from that thematic doesn't unlock any of them.

38 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Even if any DLC level like this exists, I don't think you unlock the trophy unless you own both DLCs - if you do, ignore this comment.

Playing any level with gadgets from MGS or by playing community levels from that thematic doesn't unlock any of them.

Yes, I agree, you would need to own the DLC to unlock those trophies.  But for those of us who do own it, I imagine people have created levels where they have popped in all the prize bubbles.  Have not come across them yet but I bet they are out there!

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

Several of the earlier posts reference it being a hack. I don't think I, as an average user, can create a level that will unlock story-only prize bubbles. I (or anyone) CAN create levels that will unlock the 50x multiplier. That's the difference. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

We are assuming the level uploader used a hack to get this to work. It's a ten year old game and it is just as easy to believe that an exploit was found that allows story collectibles to be uploaded to online levels. Since anyone can download and play these levels from LBP servers and from in game, it is not some exclusive thing. Also, It only unlocks those specific related trophies. If this level allowed you to auto pop a whole list that would obviously be a hack. Just my thoughts. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Several of the earlier posts reference it being a hack. I don't think I, as an average user, can create a level that will unlock story-only prize bubbles. I (or anyone) CAN create levels that will unlock the 50x multiplier. That's the difference. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, there is a difference here because we believe that's an hacking program there .

Although, I'm not an hacker and I still can create a level where I put all my story prize bubbles as reward (it's an in-game function). For example: I create a level where, if you complete it without losing a life, I choose 10 prize bubbles as reward (from Story levels). If you have all of them except 5/10 of those I reward you, the trophy pops. We believe this is an hacking program because there is a limited number of prize bubbles to reward. If the limit is 10 and you play 110 community levels with different prize bubbles from the Story mode, you unlock the trophy without touching the campaign. This level works the same way, only faster ;)

That's the same thing I said before: if they locked trophies from community levels, this wouldn't be a problem. When the servers close for LBP, you'll notice that most of these "get multiplayer" or "get high speed" trophies will be rarer. There are levels in campaign where you can get them, but they are extremely hard to achieve.

24 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Yes, there is a difference here because we believe that's an hacking program there .

Although, I'm not an hacker and I still can create a level where I put all my story prize bubbles as reward (it's an in-game function). For example: I create a level where, if you complete it without losing a life, I choose 10 prize bubbles as reward (from Story levels). If you have all of them except 5/10 of those I reward you, the trophy pops. We believe this is an hacking program because there is a limited number of prize bubbles to reward. If the limit is 10 and you play 110 community levels with different prize bubbles from the Story mode, you unlock the trophy without touching the campaign. This level works the same way, only faster ;)

That's the same thing I said before: if they locked trophies from community levels, this wouldn't be a problem. When the servers close for LBP, you'll notice that most of these "get multiplayer" or "get high speed" trophies will be rarer. There are levels in campaign where you can get them, but they are extremely hard to achieve.

So clearly the developers never intended for players to be able to have all the prize bubbles awarded during a single community level, and anyone who bypasses that restriction with the help of a modder has cheated the trophies. It's pretty straightforward, isn't it?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mekktor said:

So clearly the developers never intended for players to be able to have all the prize bubbles awarded during a single community level, and anyone who bypasses that restriction with the help of a modder has cheated the trophies. It's pretty straightforward, isn't it?

Yes they did intend that, because it's possible, it takes a lot of time (and friends) to do it. But you can do what I said and play 110 community levels - cause it isn't a restriction either. I can create 110 levels with 3 prize bubbles from story mode, you play them, you get the trophy and you can't call me modder, hacker or cheater.

But the way you point it, everyone's a cheater here, because I don't believe that people actually did the hard work to get a 50x multiplier trophy when they could easily play a community level. Devs also intended that your levels were so creative that people actually played them and hearted them :)  Plus, they actually wanted YOU to play 150 different levels, instead of 150 1-sec-level. Because it was meant to be a full creative journey, where people actually spent time playing other levels from different creators ;)  Pretty straightforward now, huh?

Edited by TurtlePM

29 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Yes they did intend that, because it's possible, it takes a lot of time (and friends) to do it. But you can do what I said and play 110 community levels - cause it isn't a restriction either. I can create 110 levels with 3 prize bubbles from story mode, you play them, you get the trophy and you can't call me modder, hacker or cheater.

But the way you point it, everyone's a cheater here, because I don't believe that people actually did the hard work to get a 50x multiplier trophy when they could easily play a community level. Devs also intended that your levels were so creative that people actually played them and hearted them :)  Plus, they actually wanted YOU to play 150 different levels, instead of 150 1-sec-level. Because it was meant to be a full creative journey, where people actually spent time playing other levels from different creators ;)  Pretty straightforward now, huh?

Yeah, it's still pretty straightforward. The developers created the rules of the game, such as being able to earn multiplier trophies in community levels and being able to create and play 1 second levels. The modders change the rules of the game and put their modded levels up on the server. Anyone who earns trophies using the modder's rules instead of the developer's rules is cheating.

Collecting the prize bubbles in 110 community levels or collecting them in 1 community level are two completely different things. One is allowed by the developers and one isn't (according to what you said earlier at least). Trying to justify using a modded level to collect all the prize bubbles in one go isn't much different to someone justifying loading a save file with the 150 community levels already played to instantly pop that trophy. Like you said, it's just the same as playing them all yourself but faster. And in both cases, taking that faster shortcut is just cheating.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mekktor said:

Yeah, it's still pretty straightforward. The developers created the rules of the game, such as being able to earn multiplier trophies in community levels and being able to create and play 1 second levels. The modders change the rules of the game and put their modded levels up on the server. Anyone who earns trophies using the modder's rules instead of the developer's rules is cheating.

Collecting the prize bubbles in 110 community levels or collecting them in 1 community level are two completely different things. One is allowed by the developers and one isn't (according to what you said earlier at least). Trying to justify using a modded level to collect all the prize bubbles in one go isn't much different to someone justifying loading a save file with the 150 community levels already played to instantly pop that trophy. Like you said, it's just the same as playing them all yourself but faster. And in both cases, taking that faster shortcut is just cheating.

Maybe this level will give the idea for someone to actually do all these 110 levels. I hate the game, my online boosts and shares are gone forever in all LBP games, I’ve done all of them this week (still working on LBP2 later). Otherwise, I would create those levels and things got legit.

I’m pointing all these differences because people are implying that players should be flagged for this. This is a trophy hunting forum, where people pay real money for crap games for easy trophies, where they take advantage of glitches, boost sessions and even Share play for someone unlock the trophy for you. It’s all “cheating”. I’m not defending or against who unlocked the trophy with this level, I’m just saying they shouldn’t be flagged for this.

This isn’t literally the same case, but it’s the same case :D remember when, a few months ago, someone found a Debug mode for Jak & Daxter games?

That cheat code was found by modders, they read the code from emulation and published it. You just need to start the game and press that combination of buttons and every trophy will auto-pop. That cheat code wasn’t meant to be found, neither unlock those trophies, but people have it now and used it to unlock their last trophies, if not all of them. This is also cheating, but people didn’t get flagged for this.

• Like 1

On 24/1/2019 at 1:34 PM, lordzeze said:

I found a level that claims to unlock all the prizes for the Move Pack in LBP2. No idea if it works though as I don't have the Move DLC pack.

Able to provide a link? I'll test it as I own the DLC (but no move controllers) but I've always got my doubts.

Edited by RigbySanchez439

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

Maybe this level will give the idea for someone to actually do all these 110 levels. I hate the game, my online boosts and shares are gone forever in all LBP games, I’ve done all of them this week (still working on LBP2 later). Otherwise, I would create those levels and things got legit.

I’m pointing all these differences because people are implying that players should be flagged for this. This is a trophy hunting forum, where people pay real money for crap games for easy trophies, where they take advantage of glitches, boost sessions and even Share play for someone unlock the trophy for you. It’s all “cheating”. I’m not defending or against who unlocked the trophy with this level, I’m just saying they shouldn’t be flagged for this.

When I say the developer's intentions, I don't actually mean what the people working on the game say and think about the methods you choose to use, I mean the intentions that are implied by the product they released. When you put in the game disc and start it up, you are put in an environment defined by the game developers, with the challenge being to have these stupid little trophies pop from within the rules of that environment. You could also look further out and say that the overall environment also includes the operating system and allows methods that are possible within the OS like backing up save files or using share play. So if someone has their trophies popped by modifying the game's code and changing the rules of the game, or taking advantage of someone else doing it for them, then I think they should be flagged. Otherwise, what even is the point of having a flagging system with arbitrary decisions on which types of modding are and aren't allowed?

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

This isn’t literally the same case, but it’s the same case :D remember when, a few months ago, someone found a Debug mode for Jak & Daxter games?

That cheat code was found by modders, they read the code from emulation and published it. You just need to start the game and press that combination of buttons and every trophy will auto-pop. That cheat code wasn’t meant to be found, neither unlock those trophies, but people have it now and used it to unlock their last trophies, if not all of them. This is also cheating, but people didn’t get flagged for this.

As much as I think that people using the Jak & Daxter debug mode are wasting their time collecting trophies that don't actually represent any sort of actual achievement, I would never suggest that anyone should be flagged for doing it. It doesn't matter who discovered it, how they did it or whether the developers wanted it to be found, the debug mode is part of the game environment as it was provided to us, so it's fair game to use it.

• Like 1

@mekktor

So if a developer puts a patch out, it can change some rules of gameplay, right.

Than (for example, Twisted Metal) if you remove the patch (or the new rules by developer) you should be cheating, right. 

I am totally against hacking, cheating and all the other stuff, but this level may not get you flagged.

Say that if you randomly find this level and played it without knowing its content, than who are we to judge.

I have boosted so many games and even had to use glitches/exploits to even get some trophies ( modnation racers flaming hot trophy anyone).

These are just 2 recent examples i give you, that show you workaround the rules from the creators. Is this something to be proud of if used. Well, I don't care, cause I had fun playing/boosting the games my way.

What I m trying to say to everyone on this site is this:

You won't get flagged for this one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, langedougie said:

So if a developer puts a patch out, it can change some rules of gameplay, right.

Than (for example, Twisted Metal) if you remove the patch (or the new rules by developer) you should be cheating, right. 

They can sure try to change the rules on you with a patch, but of course you don't have to install it. That is within the rules set by the operating system, as it still allows you to start up the game without the patch installed. Honestly, you guys are trying to make this out to be some convoluted principle when really it's quite simple.

Say that if you randomly find this level and played it without knowing its content, than who are we to judge.

I wouldn't judge you for doing it (well maybe a little), but regardless of that it doesn't make the trophies you earned legitimate. Just like if you randomly enter a lobby with a modder and have your trophies autopopped, the trophies should be flagged as illegitimate.

I have boosted so many games and even had to use glitches/exploits to even get some trophies ( modnation racers flaming hot trophy anyone).

These are just 2 recent examples i give you, that show you workaround the rules from the creators. Is this something to be proud of if used. Well, I don't care, cause I had fun playing/boosting the games my way.

Did you have to mod your game to change the rules for these workarounds? Or did someone else mod their games and help you with them? If not, then I don't see how it relates to the topic at hand. So the developers might be disappointed in you a little for using a workaround/exploit, but their approval isn't a requirement for the trophies. Only that you met the conditions in game without changing the rules of the game. Again, pretty basic.

What I m trying to say to everyone on this site is this:

You won't get flagged for this one

Is that your personal guarantee? Maybe what you say is true, but I don't think it's your place to say it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mekktor said:

So if someone has their trophies popped by modifying the game's code and changing the rules of the game, or taking advantage of someone else doing it for them, then I think they should be flagged. 

Dude, i respect your opinion on this matter, but  "changing the rules of the game" or deleting the patch for easier gameplay. 

If you want to talk more about this, message me, cause we are going a little of topic here. not gonna discus it here further.

I think mekktor is off-based on this one but it is perfectly fine to have differing opinions.

The Jak & Daxter example sounds much worse than playing this LBP level.  I don’t think many who played it would know it was hacked.  I certainly would not have.  It looks like every other “get goodies” levels out there and there are thousands and thousands.

99% of trophy hunters who created their own levels for trophies just copied something as quickly as they could and moved on.  They would have no idea that you could not place all the prize bubbles in a level.  Seems like a normal community level.

• Like 1

@mekktor

We don’t know how much he changed the system or if actually changed the system at all... the devs allowed players to unlock trophies from community levels, including rewards with prize bubbles from story mode. There are other levels that have the same purpose, where players simply placed prize bubbles across the level until you reach the end. Devs knew that this was possible and kept it for years.

I can’t recall if you can insert unlimited prize bubbles when you complete a level, but you can add all prize bubbles within a level, as long it isn’t too complex. If someone says “this level gives you a flag”, people will play the other two levels (mentioned above) and unlock all prize bubbles in 5 minutes in a legit way. Why bother then? People used this method long ago in LBP 1 and 2, never had problems.

About debug mode from J&D, goes the same way here: unlock story prize bubbles from community levels are allowed by the game code. It was there, it wasn’t removed; just like Debug Mode. If you think debug mode isn’t flaggeble, this shouldn’t be either. I apologize, but I can’t honestly understand any difference between these two; except debug unlocks a platinum trophy and this don’t.

12 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

Able to provide a link? I'll test it as I own the DLC (but not a Move Controller). I always have my doubts...

Better be careful with this one since it’s way more “in your face” :D you might unlock “all prize bubbles trophy” but It’s “odd” you haven’t completed the main story levels, because you don’t have the motion controllers to play them :D 

• Like 1

On 25/1/2019 at 4:40 AM, lordzeze said:

Here is the link:

https://lbp.me/v/q3se29q/activity

This doesn’t work. Apparently modded timesaver levels don’t unlock any trophies relating to prize bubbles on LBP2, rather it glitches them completely! This is not the case for LBP1. Tophies for LBP2, LBP Vita and LBP3 are tied to pins. For these three games, meeting the requirements for trophies aren’t met by “actually” meeting the requirement, rather you earn the pin tied to the trophy and that pin unlocks the trophy. If this wasn’t the case I’d have earned the “Uber Prize Collector” and “Avid Collector” trophies by now.

If you collect a prize which you did not previously own and collect it from outside of the story mode, the value of the 100% Prize Bubbles trophy for LBP2 does not increase. There is no longer a way for you to ever increase the counter to 100 as you have collected the said prize using illegitimate game means.

On 24/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, langedougie said:

What I’m trying to say to everyone on this site is this: You won't get flagged for this one.

I understand why this method for unlocking the trophy (trophies) is subjective as to whether or not it’s cheating.

Many people got upset after the full discovery of the Jak & Daxter debug mode. This “supposedly” developer exclusive feature made the platinums for all three games in the trilogy significantly easier while in use (skip game, avoid death, instant collectibles and so on) was the only excuse for many Trophy Hunters to play these games. Because of this, the “game” isn’t really a game at all! All of them would be missing out on a remarkable narrative that is the Jak & Daxter Trilogy. I’ll admit, I’ve platinumed all the stacks of the Jak games (nine games total) using this exploit. After playing The Precursor Legacy however, I gained quite an interest into what the story of the three games have to offer. I spent over two hours watching all the cutscenes of both Jak II: Renegade and Jak 3 on YouTube and made sense of the entire visual fiction. I’d say this is because you cannot skip or speed up any of the cutscenes in The Precursor Legacy. Forcing me to engage into the story throught my road to platinum though the use of the debug mode.

So, what did I think gameplay wise? Can’t say so much as I used the debug mode. Narrative wise? Great! I really felt the story during Jak II: Renegade was the best of the three games. Jak 3 was just the conclusion to the already resoluted ending to Jak II. I’m puzzled as to why anyone at Sony hasn’t thought making a Jak & Daxter movie would be a good idea. A few months ago I ended up watching the Ratchet & Clank movie on Netflix. To me it ranged from in between slightly above average to below mediocre. The cancelled cinematic release says that even Sony (actually, Lionsgate. Sorry Columbia/TriStar pictures :() was overwhemed by it’s critical and audience reception. However if this were to be considered I’d believe it could be handled well. Not that this is relevant, keep in mind Sony went from The Emoji Movie in 2017 to Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse the next year.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC: I personally don’t yet have a definitive conclusion as to if this is really legit, espectually when compaired with the Jak & Daxter debug mode. My shared method doesn’t involve YOU hacking the game to earn the trophies, only the level author modifying the game environemt while YOU take advantage of this. I wouldn’t say this if there were the situation of a modded level unlocking ALL of the trophies. If this were the case when I found out about this level, not only would I have performed this action but I also would’ve considered posting a thread on this site NOT TO PLAY IT.

The Jak & Daxter debug mode is an in-game cheat left in the game for well over a decade and a half now. ANYONE can use it once they activate the button prompts. The time saver mentioned in this topic is not an in-game exploit, rather you’re playing a User Generated level from a player who modded the game. Considering what I just said, I’m still willing to believe this is legitimate. At least for the time being...

...Any questions? :)

TL;DR? Too bad!

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that the time saver level works for the LBP2 story mode as well. It doesn't unlock all of the bubbles but my pin shows the progress at about 90%.

We already knew that the time saver levels worked for LBP 1, LBP1 DLCs and LBP2 DLCs but I haven't seen anyone confirm that it also works for LBP2's campaign. All of these levels should really be mentioned in all of the trophy guides. 

On 6/3/2019 at 11:38 PM, DoucetDudes said:

I can confirm that the time saver level works for the LBP2 story mode as well. It doesn't unlock all of the bubbles but my pin shows the progress at about 90%.

We already knew that the time saver levels worked for LBP 1, LBP1 DLCs and LBP2 DLCs but I haven't seen anyone confirm that it also works for LBP2's campaign. All of these levels should really be mentioned in all of the trophy guides. 

Can I ask how you were able to play the discussed level (if that was what you were referring to) on LittleBigPlanet 2? I could not find it on there despite being in my queue and my hearted list. I'm aware there's a way users can have their LBP1 levels only visible on that game (press square over the level badge on your earth and enable "LBP1 Only"). I believe that's what the level publisher did, but who really knows?

All the prize bubble trophies for LBP1 (including the DLCs, though I have yet to find a "God glitch" community level with prize bubbles captured from the Metal Gear Solid Level Pack levels) can be unlocked because they are not associated with in-game achievements rather than the trophy requirements (points at LBP2). Timesavers don't help with the Move Pack prizes, not sure about the Cross Controller or DC Comics DLCs. The pin progress for the 100% Trophy from The Journey Home LBP3 DLC increased for me after playing THIS COMMUNITY ADVENTURE. Unfortunately, It's missing 1 bubble and that missing prize is from The Gardens co-op challenge. Plus that trophy is glitchy so if it doesn't unlock, you're stuffed unless you restart but you'll have to do it all offline because connecting to the LittleBigPlanet servers updates your pin progress.