"Booty Master" Instant Trophy Unlock! (NO LONGER POSSIBLE) [R.I.P. PS3 + VITA SERVERS]

Spoiler

https://lbp.me/v/q14km5q/activity

The community level I've linked above somehow unlocks all of the prize bubble trophies when played even though I had only collected 96% goodies and prizes. Use this to you’re advantage!

IMPORTANT: After exiting the level my popit ended completely ruined. I highly suggest backing-up your LBP1 profile save to your PS3’s HDD from the pause menu's game settings before playing this level. Once you've done that, play the level to unlock the trophy, exit and then import your past save file back into your game.

The image below shows what your popit will look like after playing the level. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Update reply quoted from my successor profile (19/12/2020). Hopefully this is only temporary.

Unfortunately LBP.me has been unavailable for some time which means you can't use the link and add the "trophy level" to your queue so you can easily play it from the pod menus.

For the moment you must look at the community profiles of your trophy hunting friends and see if they've got this level in their hearted levels list or recent activity and then play it from there. You can also do this by looking up the recent trophy achievers for Booty Master on the site...

...Or just forget all of that and just search for the level, title and author listed in the spoiler tag below.

Spoiler

Level title: Free image import tool *legit*

Level author: cake-in-the-dead

Don't forget the embedded YouTube video with the level being played included on the PSNP trophy guide. You're welcome!

Edited by Skeptical69
Reason for edit and spoiler tag: All existing LittleBigPlanet PS3 + Vita servers closed for good on September 25, 2021 and therefore this method is no longer possible.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds to me like that level is a hack that someone put on the servers, thus I would avoid it if you want a clean profile.

It's a hack they have done on the game to retrieve all the bubbles from the levels and put them into a community level while at the same time still being tracked a story bubble. It pops the trophies as it should, but i'm pretty sure there are some bubbles missing the level posted. Not that you can't run the story for those or anything, just a heads up. Would need to wipe my profile or play on another acc to test though.

I have nothing against using the method above. In fact, i'm pretty sure the same exists for LBP2 and the muppets/move dlcs, as I think a friend of mine used that last year. I personally find enjoyment in getting the bubbles myself, but it's none of my business what other people do with their time, as long as it's not cheating.

• Like 3

On 20/1/2019 at 10:55 PM, TheYuriG said:

It's a hack they have done on the game to retrieve all the bubbles from the levels and put them into a community level while at the same time still being tracked a story bubble. It pops the trophies as it should, but i'm pretty sure there are some bubbles missing the level posted. Not that you can't run the story for those or anything, just a heads up. Would need to wipe my profile or play on another acc to test though.

I have nothing against using the method above. In fact, i'm pretty sure the same exists for LBP2 and the muppets/move dlcs, as I think a friend of mine used that last year. I personally find enjoyment in getting the bubbles myself, but it's none of my business what other people do with their time, as long as it's not cheating.

Someone please test this. I should’ve done so before posting. :(

There’s a comment someone posted on the level that someone posted saying “they unlocked an achievement” but who knows how much percent prize bubbles he had collected beforehand.

Edited by RigbySanchez439

9 minutes ago, ThePriceysRight said:

Okay I just tested this after only finishing the gardens, saw it pop 3 of the trophies, might've missed 100% but it works.  

Would you be able to list what story levels you don't have 100% for? You will have to play the entire campaign for this though. If possible, try getting as few bubbles as possible too.

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Would you be able to list what story levels you don't have 100% for? You will have to play the entire campaign for this though. If possible, try getting as few bubbles as possible too.

Just in case you missed the edit, 100% popped as well. I've only finished the Gardens story mode, and don't even have 100% prize bubbles there. 

Just now, ThePriceysRight said:

Just in case you missed the edit, 100% popped as well. I've only finished the Gardens story mode, and don't even have 100% prize bubbles there. 

Oh yeah, i've missed it. Good to know then, think only LBP2 doesn't have all the bubbles in the glitched level.

@Skeptical69 would you be kind enough to post this on the trophy guides? It would help a lot of people to skip collecting all this stuff, i'm pretty sure.

I suggested this in the comments of the LBP1 trophy guide on this site.

One thing I should mention is that this method will become useless if said level is deleted either by moderators or by the level author.

If anyone does this method and is flagged for normally illegitimate timestamps for unlocking more than one of the prize bubble trophies at once (assuming you haven’t earned the trophies earlier than the 100% trophy) you might want to link this topic in a flag dispute.

Realistically, this should all be exempt from being a flaggable offence. Should this level be taken down then yeah, it's flaggable.

I just found out that I can’t view the PSN Profile of the user the user who wrote the trophy guide as it redirects to the home page and attempting to update their profile won’t budge as it says “this user has been requested for removal and cannot be tracked”. Could this mean he may no longer have control over his guide anymore? I’ve got a bad feeling about this...

Literally.

Why do I keep forgetting to do things before I act?

@MMDE Since there is proof of this happening, is it fair for people not be flagged for this?

Personally, I think since there is no save file etc involved here, it should be fine -- but I'm not cheat team ?

Edited by Nitro

On 2019-01-20 at 1:19 PM, Skeptical69 said:

https://lbp.me/v/q14km5q/activity

This community level linked above somehow unlocks all of the Prize Bubble trophies when played, even though I had 96% of the Prize Bubbles. Use this to you’re advantage!

VERY IMPORTANT: After I exited the level (Return To Pod) my Popit got f***ed. I STRONGLY SUGGEST you back up your LBP1 Profile Save to your PS3’s HDD via the game’s settings in the Pause Menu before playing this level. Then play the level for the trophy, exit and Import your previous Save File back into the game.

This is what your Popit will look like after playing the level. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

TYFSQP1.jpg

When I press the link I get an error that says "Jinxy broke something, he said he broke it but is trying to fix it" and then there's a cut out of a cat.

Not familiar with the LBP.me site but I assume this is a general error message. Could you post the name of the level so that I can find it through the search function?

51 minutes ago, Conker said:

is the level still up, i searched the persons username and i don't see the level

I am having trouble locating it too.  I searched the level name and variations of it and can’t find it.  I hearted it and queued it from the OP link but the LBP interface is terrible (don’t remember where to look).

edit- yeah, I searched the author too, I think it is gone.  Strange it would be there yesterday and not today.

Edited by djb5f

About flag...

Shouldn’t other creations that unlock trophies be treated the same way as this? Some trophies like “get a 50 multiplier” should be done in Story mode, yet most people have played a community level made with the purpose to unlock such trophies... as long as public levels are eligible to unlock trophies and the amount of hackers out there, these kind of things might happen more often and you shouldn’t blame other players.

Same goes for LBP3 quest glitch, it was there in the first place, only fixed with patches. People still get the trophy by removing the patch - nobody complains about it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

@MMDE Since there is proof of this happening, is it fair for people not be flagged for this?

Personally, I think since there is no save file etc involved here, it should be fine -- but I'm not cheat team 1f914.png

Nobody is getting flagged for this AFAIK.

• Like 1

I can confirm that this level still exists. I'm able to find it via my recent activity on LBP.me because otherwise it would not appear at all after being taken down. It appears a few people have played it within six hours of this post according to the level’s recent activity. Here’s a different link for the level if this helps:

https://lbp.me/v/q14km5q/userLevels?p=1&l=12

If this doesn’t help, I’ll link my LBP.me profile so you can find the level via my “recent activity” and “hearted levels” lists.

https://lbp.me/u/Skeptical69/hearted_levels?p=1&l=12

FYI:

• Level title: Free image import tool *legit*
  • Level author: cake-in-the-dead

31 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

I can confirm that this level still exists. I can find it via my recent activity on LBP.me because otherwise it would not appear at all after being taken down. A few people have played it within 6 hours of this post according to the level’s recent activity. Here’s a different link for the level if this helps.

https://lbp.me/v/q14km5q/userLevels?p=1&l=12

If this doesn’t help, I’ll link my LBP profile so you can find the level via my “recent activity” and “hearted levels” lists.

https://lbp.me/u/Skeptical69/hearted_levels?p=1&l=12

FYI:

• Level title: free image import tool *legit*
  • Level author: Cake-In-The-Dead

Thanks.  It is bizarre and I had searched the level and author exactly as you have it.  I found the author but only found other levels for that author.

I may poke around some more, not sure of there is something else at play here, a region thing?

I hearted and queued it from your original link but can not find it in game.  Is there a way to search only levels you have hearted or queued in game?

EDIT - I was able to get it by searching for my hearted levels in-game.  Thank you for confirming this still works.  

Make sure you add it to your queue or heart it via the link before going in-game and search for it that way!  

Edited by djb5f

My friend tested this last night on a alt account with a new save. said it popped all of the prize bubble trophies and all of the multiplier trophies (X4, X8 etc). Per MMDE's post earlier sounds like it is not flaggable since it is open to everyone and on official LBP servers. 

6 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

I am the author of the LBP guide here. As I don't have a profile here displaying my trophies anymore and can't edit the guide, you should contact the Guide Team about adding it to the guide supposing that it's not an illegitimate mean of acquiring the trophies.

@BlindMango

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1

GOOD NEWS! We all know that the regular prize bubble giveaway levels glitch the trophies. For me this was the case of the levels not giving away all of the items on show. There are two well-known popular modders in the LittleBigPlanet community, FattyMcintosh and Smuffy04. They have each uploaded 5 levels which give away LBP1 story prizes. However all of each of their levels don't give away ALL of the prizes (not referring to bonus items you receive from acing story levels or "collected all gifts" items). After completing the story I played all 10 levels yet my "goodies and prizes" percentage was showing 96%.

I managed to find two levels published by user Sun4750 which I had completed and my percent jumped from 96 to 100. I cannot confirm if these two levels contain ALL prize bubbles but the prizes I was missing before playing both levels were visible in their bubbles. I did look at a comment however where someone said they earned "Booty Master" from it, so I assume despite glitch warning on various trophy guides, this method of playing both levels should unlock the trophy. However I can't be sure of this as I earned 100% via the method I originally shared on both my account and my younger brother's PSN account. So if anyone can test this on a spare account, that would be great!

Here are the URLs for both levels (the level author's LBP.me privacy settings are set to private, you can still heart them or place then in a queue to track down when in-game):

LBP1 Story Prizes, Part 1/2 (The Gardens, The Savannah, The Wedding & The Canyons)

https://lbp.me/v/q3rsy6y

LBP1 Story Prizes, Part 2/2 (The Metropolis, The Islands, The Temples & The Wilderness)

https://lbp.me/v/q3rtf4d

While I'm still here, I should mention that of anyone who did not know (or had trouble finding out how this can be done), there is a way you can view queued levels in LBP1. You have to view your profile by going [Pod Computer] > [Info Moon] > [My Levels] then press square (:square:) over your profile image and select [Queued Levels].