"Booty Master" Instant Trophy Unlock! (NO LONGER POSSIBLE) [R.I.P. PS3 + VITA SERVERS]

14 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

Could I ask how you were able to play the discussed level (if that was what you were referring to) on LittleBigPlanet 2? I couldn't find it on there, despite being in my queue and my hearted list. I'm aware there's a way users can have their LBP1 levels only visible on that game (press square over the level badge on your earth and enable "LBP1 Only"). I believe that's what the level publisher did, but who really knows?

All the prize bubble trophies for LBP1 (including the DLCs, though I have yet to find a "God Glitch" community level with the prize bubbles captured from the Metal Gear Solid Level Pack levels) can be unlocked because they are not associated with in-game achievements rather than the trophy requirements (points at LBP2). Timesavers don't help with the Move Pack prizes, not sure about the Cross Controller or DC Comics DLCs. The pin progress for the 100% Trophy from The Journey Home LBP3 DLC increased for me after playing THIS COMMUNITY ADVENTURE. Unfortunately, It's missing 1 bubble and that missing prize is from The Gardens co-op challenge. Plus that trophy is glitchy so if it doesn't unlock, you're stuffed unless you restart, but you'll have to do it all offline as connecting to the LittleBigPlanet servers updates your pin progress.

You are incorrect about LBP2. The timesaver packs do help with the LBP2 pins, they just don't include every single bubble. I have literally done so over the past week with the LBP2 story, Move pack, Cross controller pack and Muppets pack. For each one the time saver level got me the majority of the bubbles needed. But as you said, not all. I still need to mop up what I'm missing but if you search "time saver muppets" "time saver story" etc... on LBP2, you will find those levels. Pin progress gets updated normally without any issues.

All LBP2 Prizes Timesaver (Part 1) http://lbp.me:80/v/q2153h2

All LBP2 Prizes Timesaver (Part 2) http://lbp.me:80/v/q21523k

13 hours ago, djb5f said:

Are you saying you found levels that unlocked all prize bubbles for Metal Gear Solid and Pirates?  ?

Yes. While I haven't tested them yet. There are levels that unlock all the prize bubbles for both of those DLCs. And as it's LBP1, it should unlock the trophy immediately

Essentially that's the difference between the games. LBP1 will unlock the trophy immediately while LBP2 will not. LBP2 however will still get you the majority of your needed bubbles making it so that you only have to do a clean up run.

Edited by DoucetDudes
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 9:21 AM, DoucetDudes said:

You are incorrect about LBP2. The timesaver packs do help with the LBP2 pins, they just don't include every single bubble. I have literally done so over the past week with the LBP2 story, Move pack, Cross controller pack and Muppets pack. For each one the time saver level got me the majority of the bubbles needed. But as you said, not all. I still need to mop up what I'm missing but if you search "time saver muppets" "time saver story" etc... on LBP2, you will find those levels. Pin progress gets updated normally without any issues.

All LBP2 Prizes Timesaver (Part 1) http://lbp.me:80/v/q2153h2

All LBP2 Prizes Timesaver (Part 2) http://lbp.me:80/v/q21523k

Yes. While I haven't tested them yet. There are levels that unlock all the prize bubbles for both of those DLCs. And as it's LBP1, it should unlock the trophy immediately

Essentially that's the difference between the games. LBP1 will unlock the trophy immediately while LBP2 will not. LBP2 however will still get you the majority of your needed bubbles making it so that you only have to do a clean up run.

Awesome, can you share a link that has the levels?  I searched the levels earlier but did not come up with them.

On 3/8/2019 at 9:27 AM, djb5f said:

Awesome, can you share a link that has the levels?  I searched the levels earlier but did not come up with them.

I don't have the LBP 1 links ready as I haven't tested them yet. I'll try to do it over the weekend and update you :)

UPDATE: It seems I was mistaken about Pirates and Metal Gear community bubbles. I saw the levels in LBP2 and assumed they would be in LBP1. Upon searching, it seems like they aren't. 

Edited by DoucetDudes
  • Like 1

On 08/03/2019 at 2:28 PM, DoucetDudes said:

I don't have the LBP 1 links ready as I haven't tested them yet. I'll try to do it over the weekend and update you :)

UPDATE: It seems I was mistaken about Pirates and Metal Gear community bubbles. I saw the levels in LBP2 and assumed they would be in LBP1. Upon searching, it seems like they aren't. 

So the method in this thread can't be used for the DLC? I just need the prize bubbles for Pirates.

EDIT: Never mind, found a level that gave me the bubbles.

Edited by Asher1985

On 9/3/2019 at 0:28 AM, DoucetDudes said:

Remember: When playing LBP2, if the level doesn’t have a circular white button to the side of the badge (with the pink mushroom tree) it was created and published in LBP2. :)

Edited by RigbySanchez439

The level worked for me on LBP1! Unlocks all prize bubble trophies at the same time.

It does not work for LBP 2 because it does not contain all of the prize bubble, does anyone know a level that does contain all bubbles for LBP 2?

It would also be super cool if there is a level for the ps vita version aswell, as I am only missing a few bubbles (requiring 2 players). Online on the vita is super laggy.

Edited by quadboy_007

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 1:19 AM, quadboy_007 said:

The level worked for me on LBP1! Unlocks all prize bubble trophies at the same time.

It does not work for LBP 2 because it does not contain all of the prize bubble, does anyone know a level that does contain all bubbles for LBP 2?

It would also be super cool if there is a level for the ps vita version aswell, as I am only missing a few bubbles (requiring 2 players). Online on the vita is super laggy.

How did you get it to work?

On 8/3/2019 at 0:21 AM, DoucetDudes said:

The other day I was at 95/100 progression for the “Bounty Hunter” trophy for the Cross Controller bubbles. I played a community level and I was rewarded with a few prizes I did not have prior. I took a good look at the cross controller level badges and all of the required had the “gold goodie bag medal” on them, but the pin progress remained at 95%.

7 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

The other day I was at 95 out of 100 progression for the “Bounty Hunter” trophy for the Cross Controller bubbles. I played a community level and I was rewarded with a few prizes I did not have prior. I took a good look at the cross controller level badges and all of the required had the “gold goodie bag medal” on them, but the pin progress remained at 95%. So unless I have to complete all the levels to increase the pin counter when I receive the “Collected All Gifts” award as you should, this does glitch the trophies.

Pin progress only gets updated once you get a "legit" bubble. This is normal. For all DLC packs, I started with 0 bubbles and before even touching any DLC story levels, I completed the time saver pack. You're right, once you do the level, the pin progress does not get updated...But as soon as I get a "legit" bubble in a DLC level, the pin pops in the bottom corner and I'm immediately at 95-96%.

I'm not sure if this is making sense but I can guarantee you that the time saver levels work. A good half-dozen players I know did it with no issues.

On 1/4/2019 at 0:00 AM, DoucetDudes said:

Pin progress only gets updated once you get a "legit" bubble. This is normal. For all DLC packs, I started with 0 bubbles and before even touching any DLC story levels, I completed the time saver pack. You're right, once you do the level, the pin progress does not get updated...But as soon as I get a "legit" bubble in a DLC level, the pin pops in the bottom corner and I'm immediately at 95-96%.

I'm not sure if this is making sense but I can guarantee you that the time saver levels work. A good half-dozen players I know did it with no issues.

So you're saying I should collect all but one bubble I don't own from the DLC via the Timesaver Level, then collect the one I'm missing through normal gameplay and the 100% trophy/pin unlocks?

1 hour ago, Skeptical69 said:

So you're saying I should collect all but 1 bubble I don't own from the DLC via the Timesaver Level, then collect the one I'm missing through normal gameplay and the 100% trophy/pin unlocks? Please correct me if I'm mistaken...

That could work but what i'm saying is that the exploit works best if you start from scratch, do the exploit level before touching anything else and then mop up the remaining bubbles. 

It's what I and a half-dozen others did and it worked fine.

• 4 weeks later...

This level is AMAZING! Just amazing! After you've done it, it will wreck your game if you open your pop it and stickers. They will go all weird and slow. Once I'm done with the online trophies I'm just going to delete my save and start again with the story and acing all levels which I hadn't really done much of. 

Totally worth it! ♥ 

So it's okay to hack trophies if someone else does it for you? This, the PS3 GTA trophy, Red Dead 1 and modded Borderlands weapons shouldnt be allowed imo, as the game has been hacked/modified for it to exist.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:47 AM, RigbySanchez439 said:

I just found out that you can’t view the PSN Profile of the user the user who wrote the trophy guide as it redirects to the home page and attempting to update their profile won’t budge as it says “This user has been requested for removal and cannot be tracked”. Could this mean he may no longer have control over his guide anymore? I’ve got a bad feeling about this...

*literally*

S0EtY7M.png

Why do I keep forgetting to do things before I act?

No worries mate, your thread has been linked. Thanks for the find.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:38 PM, madbuk said:

So it's okay to hack trophies if someone else does it for you? This, the PS3 GTA trophy, Red Dead 1 and modded Borderlands weapons shouldnt be allowed imo, as the game has been hacked/modified for it to exist.

I think all 3 of those won't get you flagged at the moment. Red Dead Glitch was a limited thing, GTA V no one can prove whether you cheated or whether you never signed in to the online mode in years, and Borderlands unless you blatantly said "I cheated" no one can tell.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 5 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, madbuk said:

You're very unlikely to get flagged for GTA V, RDR1, or BO2, but I was under the impression that weapons on Blands could be given between players? I've never played the series, but still.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 8:38 PM, Asher1985 said:

So the method in this thread can't be used for the DLC? I just need the prize bubbles for Pirates.

EDIT: Never mind, found a level that gave me the bubbles.

Care to share a link? Would help me a lot.

• 7 months later...

Unfortunately LBP.me has been unavailable for some time which means you can't use the link and add the "trophy level" to your queue so you can easily play it from the pod menus.

For the moment you must look at the community profiles of your trophy hunting friends and see if they've got this level in their hearted levels list or recent activity and then play it from there. You can also do this by looking up the recent trophy achievers for Booty Master on the site...

...Or just forget all of that and just search for the level, title and author listed in the spoiler tag below.

Spoiler

Level Title: Free image import tool *legit*

Level Author: cake-in-the-dead

Don't forget the embedded YouTube video with the level being played included on the PSNP trophy guide. You're welcome!

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 09/03/2021 at 4:41 PM, Tomba25 said:

does this level work in Little big planet 2 for the 100 % Prize bubbles trophy? 

No.

There is a setting available on LBP2 (LBP3 too if I’m not mistaken) exclusively for levels published on LBP1 in which level authors can choose to make them playable only for the title it’s published on. For everybody else the level is hidden on LBP2 and LBP3.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can confirm that this level is still up as of today. To find it I used the advise mentioned earlier.

Level nameFree image import tool *legit*

Author's PSN ID: Cake-In-The-Dead

Note* If you are having trouble locating the level search up his name, then scroll through his moon of levels and you should find it, he has quite a few different levels. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just in case anyone might be wondering:
This level also includes all DLC price bubbles. Even if you don't own any of the DLC, they still count as collected. If you later on install one of the DLC and finish one of the DLC levels, the respective trophies will pop. This happened to me yesterday after playing the intro level of the MGS DLC two years after finishing the main game. Looks suspicious in the trophy list but it is what it is.

Edited by El Duderino
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

Just in case anyone might be wondering:
This level also includes all DLC price bubbles. Even if you don't own any of the DLC, they still count as collected. If you later on install one of the DLC and finish one of the DLC levels, the respective trophies will pop. This happened to me yesterday after playing the intro level of the MGS DLC two years after finishing the main game. Looks suspicious in the trophy list but it is what it is.

Which level are you referring to? The one in Aceman’s post just above yours?  Or an earlier one mentioned in the thread?

On 5/10/2021 at 0:17 PM, aceman131 said:

I can confirm that this level is still up as of today. To find it I used the advise mentioned earlier.

Level nameFree image import tool *legit*

Author's PSN ID: Cake-In-The-Dead

Note* If you are having trouble locating the level search up his name, then scroll through his moon of levels and you should find it, he has quite a few different levels. 

8 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Which level are you referring to? The one in Aceman’s post just above yours?  Or an earlier one mentioned in the thread?

Basically any level that included story level prize bubbles. I've been playing lot of them back in the day in order to get the Share trophy. I definitely remember the level aceman mentioned.

Edited by El Duderino